BY ORAL-B #61 in Dental Floss & Picks

Grace H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love this floss. It is smooth, and it does not hurt like other floss I have used in the past. I enjoy flossing now more than I ever have.
Megan F.
Tehachapi, CA
Only floss I use. Glide helps slide in between tight teeth without any pain or discomfort. Use twice a day would definite recommend to all floss users
Corrine A.
Keene, CA
I only use this brand. I like it because it does not break or leave pieces in my teeth and removes all plaque stuck and left behind from my tooth brush
Lisa D.
Cumming, GA
This floss glides easily between the teeth. It does not get stuck and it does not shred. I buy our Oral B floss at Costco because I can buy it in bulk!
MICHELLE B.
Belton, MO
Love this floss! Smooth on teeth and easy to use. Works as it should. I have tried other brands and like this one the best. I would recommend this one!
Kate B.
easy to use, leaves my mouth feeling clean! i would highly reccomend this. i use it twice a day - my dentist has noticed a change in my oral health!
jenny l.
Tampa, FL
It is great ,glides on well and removes food and cleans your teeth well . it can go into tight spaces in your teeth i have braces and they are great
amy w.
Centralia, IL
I love this floss. It is an all time fav that I can not live without. I love how it slides through without hurting my teeth like all the other brands
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Favorite by far! This floss really digs and cleans stuff out from the corners of your teeth. It lasts a long time and Isn't easily broken like some .
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
The only floss I will use. My teeth have tight areas and the floss will get stuck, but glide never does. It always works, and doesn't cause any pain.