BY ORAL-B

Grace H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love this floss. It is smooth, and it does not hurt like other floss I have used in the past. I enjoy flossing now more than I ever have.
Sarah B.
Sacramento, CA
I have incredibly tight teeth that shreds most floss. Not this guy though! This floss doesn't shred or rip. I will never use another floss after this.
Corrine A.
Keene, CA
I only use this brand. I like it because it does not break or leave pieces in my teeth and removes all plaque stuck and left behind from my tooth brush
Megan F.
Tehachapi, CA
Only floss I use. Glide helps slide in between tight teeth without any pain or discomfort. Use twice a day would definite recommend to all floss users
MICHELLE B.
Belton, MO
Love this floss! Smooth on teeth and easy to use. Works as it should. I have tried other brands and like this one the best. I would recommend this one!
amy w.
Centralia, IL
I love this floss. It is an all time fav that I can not live without. I love how it slides through without hurting my teeth like all the other brands
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love Oral-B floss because the floss is strong, and doesn't fray like other brands. I can always guarantee a proper flossing when using this brand.
Kate B.
easy to use, leaves my mouth feeling clean! i would highly reccomend this. i use it twice a day - my dentist has noticed a change in my oral health!
jenny l.
Tampa, FL
It is great ,glides on well and removes food and cleans your teeth well . it can go into tight spaces in your teeth i have braces and they are great
Lucero R.
Love the ease of flossing with this smooth floss. No pain whatsoever. Very fresh sent as well and doesn't get stuck between teeth like other flosses.