BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

MICHELLE B.
Belton, MO
Love this floss! Smooth on teeth and easy to use. Works as it should. I have tried other brands and like this one the best. I would recommend this one!
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
The only floss I will use. My teeth have tight areas and the floss will get stuck, but glide never does. It always works, and doesn't cause any pain.
amy w.
Centralia, IL
I love this floss. It is an all time fav that I can not live without. I love how it slides through without hurting my teeth like all the other brands
Lucero R.
Love the ease of flossing with this smooth floss. No pain whatsoever. Very fresh sent as well and doesn't get stuck between teeth like other flosses.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Favorite by far! This floss really digs and cleans stuff out from the corners of your teeth. It lasts a long time and Isn't easily broken like some .
jenny l.
Tampa, FL
It is great ,glides on well and removes food and cleans your teeth well . it can go into tight spaces in your teeth i have braces and they are great
Kate B.
easy to use, leaves my mouth feeling clean! i would highly reccomend this. i use it twice a day - my dentist has noticed a change in my oral health!
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love Oral-B floss because the floss is strong, and doesn't fray like other brands. I can always guarantee a proper flossing when using this brand.
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
This is the only floss I use. The product is true to the name. It "glides" effortlessly through the teeth to leave you with a truly clean feeling.
Sara M.
Pomeroy, OH
This is the best floss if you have any tooth problems it Bosnia get stuck in your teeth and it doesn't hurt at all and it leaves you breath fresher