BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Maria S.
Clarks Summit, PA
I like how think this floss is and i like how it really gets in between each tooth. It also leaves me with a fresh feeling that i look for when flossing
Angie R.
Los Banos, CA
Really good dental floss. It doesn't break or get stuck between your teeth. It also has a fresh flavor. I always carry it with me. A must for oral health.
Amery C.
West Seneca, NY
Great product. Does the job and alway choose dentist approved floss and what not. Single packet is nice. Might buy the eight pack next time and stock up!
MICHELLE B.
Belton, MO
Love this floss! Smooth on teeth and easy to use. Works as it should. I have tried other brands and like this one the best. I would recommend this one!
Ruby K.
Weslaco, TX
I love oral b floss, they feel great and get the job done with hurting the gums. I flow Morning, day, & night. Nothing feels better then a clean mouth.
Grace H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love this floss. It is smooth, and it does not hurt like other floss I have used in the past. I enjoy flossing now more than I ever have.
Kimi F.
Hands down! Always use after I brush my teeth. Really glides between my teeth and I don't have to work too much. Holy grail to keeping my teeth clean!
Sarah B.
Sacramento, CA
I have incredibly tight teeth that shreds most floss. Not this guy though! This floss doesn't shred or rip. I will never use another floss after this.
Megan F.
Tehachapi, CA
Only floss I use. Glide helps slide in between tight teeth without any pain or discomfort. Use twice a day would definite recommend to all floss users
Lisa D.
Cumming, GA
This floss glides easily between the teeth. It does not get stuck and it does not shred. I buy our Oral B floss at Costco because I can buy it in bulk!