BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Breonna H.
Ankeny, IA
Love the mint taste, gets all the food and white goo from in between my teeth. Very easy to use and its worth every dime
Kemi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
Use it every night. Just had a dental appointment and all went well. They said keep doing what we're (my family) doing.
Silvia A.
design ótimo, tem um gosto agradável, prático de usar e de levar na bolsa. custo beneficio excelente. embalagem duravel
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
I adore using Oral-B Glide floss for that extra fresh clean after brushing. The floss was easy to use and tastes great.
emma f.
I been using this sence I can remember, my mom always use to tell me flossing is good , and we'll this product is good
DeeDee C.
Cottage Grove, MN
Nice floss. Gets the job done. What more can be said about floss. Cleans between your teeth so you don't get cavities.
Halle C.
Avon Lake , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great and has a great taste leaves my teeth feeling extremely clean. Great price and comes with a lot of product
natalie s.
Great floss. Doesn't break and has good packaging that I can keep in my purse. Would recommend for your pearly whites.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
Very good brand of floss homeslty. Ive used other kinds and the floss kind of gets all stringy and didn't work so well.
Adriana G.
My favorite floss! Will not go with out in the house! I have one in my car purse and bathroom! They never hurt my gums