BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
The only floss I will use if I can help it. It's the one my dentist recommended and it has really done the trick so well.
Emma C.
It gets the job done pretty well and leaves my teeth feeling clean. the price of it didn't break the bank so that's good.
Ashley G.
Las Cruces, NM
Am absoultley addicted to this floss i mean it justleaves you mouth feeling fresh and minty. Would recommend to everyone.
Kim R.
Harrisburg, PA
Easy to use and doesn't hurt like many generic dental flosses. I've even turned several family members onto this product.
Kelsi J.
Lebanon , OR
Perfect product! Will always recommend and will keep buying! The packaging is so pretty and it's all around good project
bri b.
Pickerington, OH
works very well, good quality. Nice pricing. Definitely met my expectations, always have loved this brand for oral care.
Breonna H.
Ankeny, IA
Love the mint taste, gets all the food and white goo from in between my teeth. Very easy to use and its worth every dime
Christy  M.
Justin, TX
I like this floss..works well and easy gliding between teeth. I keep buying it cause can't find one better...so is great
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
I adore using Oral-B Glide floss for that extra fresh clean after brushing. The floss was easy to use and tastes great.
Kemi Q.
Use it every night. Just had a dental appointment and all went well. They said keep doing what we're (my family) doing.