BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS
I have nothing negative to say about this floss. It glides very smoothly through your teeth and is effective at its job. It doesn't snag or hurt the teeth or gums.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
This floss works like it's supposed to. It helps keep my mouth free of cavities. There is a lot of product in the package and it last me for a good amount of time.
Kinga P.
Manville, NJ
Great floss. Doesn't rip or tear, even on very sharp teeth. I always carry one in my makeup bag because you never know when something will get stuck in your teeth.
stacy K.
Becker, MN
This is my go to floss. My teeth are very tightly spaced so most flosses tend to get stuck beteeeny teeth or tear. Oral B Glide never does this, and works great!
Hannah H.
Anderson, IN
Love this floss. Love the thick yet soft feeling left behind with this floss. It's my go-to. I'm old school and would rather use regular floss rather than the flossing sticks.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
Excelente para llegar a lugares donde el cepillo de dientes no alcanza o no llega, también me permite tener sensación de frescura y sobre todo, mantener mis dientes limpios.
Christi K.
LAKELAND, FL
Great floss. My teeth are rather close together and it is nice to have a floss that does not spread when attempting to use. I have purchased this over and over.
Yamicelys F.
This is one of the best flosses I've used it's not too thin nor too thick. The packaging makes it very easy to use and it's the one my family and I tend to buy.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Love this floss I use the sensitive kind most of the time but I think this one works just as good I recommend it for sure! Great product and not to expensive!
Kim L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I like the thinness of this floss. I have very tight teeth and floss will easily shred between my teeth. This brand does not and leaves my mouth feeling clean!