BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Angelica A.
Best floss! It glides easy and is very efficient. I am a repeat user!! I have pretty tight gaps in my teeth and it's perfect.
Zaydelis R.
Bothell, WA
I recommend this product! Easy to use, clean up perfectly the difficult areas and also they don't stuck when you're cleaning
Ofelia S.
Haltom City, TX
I have used so many different kinds of floss but this is the only kind I can use. It is easy on the gums and very effective.
Kara D.
My dentist gives us sample sizes of these and this is all I use now. Does the job and is minty fresh! Def check these out!
Sarah L.
Crofton, MD
I am a floss type of girl and like floss and not flossers. This is a floss that goes through your teeth without shredding.
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
Love the step it's super great to floss with! Not very pricey and the container has a very bright blue color it's amazing.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love to floss my teeth! its like a guilty pleasure. I love wax floss over string it glides smoothly through your teetjh.
Katy S.
Haven, KS
I love any kind of oral-b floss. It's thick and easy to use and always does its job. I really use no other brand of floss.
Denise S.
Fort Mill, SC

Floss is great. Nothing super exciting to write about floss aside that it works. Love how mouth feels after good cleaning
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
The only floss I will use if I can help it. It's the one my dentist recommended and it has really done the trick so well.