BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Morgan C.
Bakersfield, CA
This floss is easy to use. It makes me feel as if my teeth have gotten fully cleaned. It is also the floss my dentist gives/ recommends for his clients. I use this floss on a weekly basis, and I love it!
Melody B.
Good floss. I always get Oral-B. A lot of product and gets the job done. There's floss where the string is too thin and doesn't clean your teeth but oral b is the perfect width
Yajaira R.
Oxnard, CA
Overall a great floss. It does the work, I use it twice a day or every time I eat. It does meet my expectations of what a floss should do. I got mine at target Five star product
Meggan A.
Literally glides along your teeth easy for people with crowding, I work in a dental office and this is all we use & love! I floss a few times a week, but always with this.
Chelsea O.
Troy, NY
Nice flavor. Very sturdy floss but also gentle on senstive gums . Use multiple times daily if needed and lasts about 3 weeks . With more regular use oral health improved
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This is the brand of floss recommended by my dentist! The thickness is effective without being painful, and the floss really does glide just like the package indicates.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
This is such good floss. I love the glide kind because it doesn't get stuck between my teeth or start to split and pull apart like normal floss that's made from fibers.
Emily V.
Julian, WV
Oral B is my favorite brand of floss as well as toothbrush! Been using this product for years and will continue to do so! HIGHLY recommend these products to everyone!
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
I really like this floss I feel like it does really do it's job
Gets in between all night My teeth i even use it on my three children and they seem to love it as well
Kinga P.
Manville, NJ
Great floss. Doesn't rip or tear, even on very sharp teeth. I always carry one in my makeup bag because you never know when something will get stuck in your teeth.