BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Hailey A.
Great floss! It isn't stringy when you cut it, gets in between the teeth easily, and I always get a good report from my dentist.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this floss because the floss doesn't hurt my gums. It last a while for me.and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Kelly T.
This works really well. It has such a smooth glide when flossing & doesn't get caught & the mint smell is very refreshing also.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Does a great job getting in between and cleaning the hard to reach areas! I have crowded teeth and have no problems using this!
liliana p.
Milwaukee, WI
It cheaper to get this and use it for a few weeks than the picks cause those can easily fall and Might need new ones every time
Sabrina B.
Arvada, CO
This is the only floss I'll use. It is a great floss and really works well. Defientely use this!! it'll keep your gums healthy.
Melissa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I like that its easy to use, it glides in between teeth and over gums really well. Its long lasting. Over all its a nice floss.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
These are great for on the go! I just put them in my purse and when I need one it's small enough to just pull out and use one.
Michelle B.
Irvine, CA
Love Glide floss. It is so smooth and easy to get in between teeth even after dental work has been done when spaces are tight.
Tanya C.
Escalon
It's a habit. I carry it It in my purse. Everytime after eating I use it. I have no complains! Everybody could use some floss.