BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my favorite floss to purchase. It glides between teeth easy and does not break like other floss brands. I highly recommend this daily to all my patients for the best home care.
Kayla R.
Union City, NJ
I hate flosses that fray and break apart and then end up getting stuck in your teeth. This one does not - strong enough to get the job done but not to the point where it is too thick
Morgan C.
Bakersfield, CA
This floss is easy to use. It makes me feel as if my teeth have gotten fully cleaned. It is also the floss my dentist gives/ recommends for his clients. I use this floss on a weekly basis, and I love it!
Yajaira R.
Oxnard, CA
Overall a great floss. It does the work, I use it twice a day or every time I eat. It does meet my expectations of what a floss should do. I got mine at target Five star product
Melody B.
Good floss. I always get Oral-B. A lot of product and gets the job done. There's floss where the string is too thin and doesn't clean your teeth but oral b is the perfect width
Meggan A.
Gouverneur , NY
Literally glides along your teeth easy for people with crowding, I work in a dental office and this is all we use & love! I floss a few times a week, but always with this.
Chelsea O.
Troy, NY
Nice flavor. Very sturdy floss but also gentle on senstive gums . Use multiple times daily if needed and lasts about 3 weeks . With more regular use oral health improved
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
This is such good floss. I love the glide kind because it doesn't get stuck between my teeth or start to split and pull apart like normal floss that's made from fibers.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the brand of floss recommended by my dentist! The thickness is effective without being painful, and the floss really does glide just like the package indicates.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
I really like this floss I feel like it does really do it's job
Gets in between all night My teeth i even use it on my three children and they seem to love it as well

back