BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Ivana T.
Honolulu, HI
Standard and competent floss. Gets into my teeth easily and glides right out without getting stuck (I have bad teeth from bad childhood habits) and brings up a lot of junk. My mouth feels fresh and clean after and morning breath has substantially reduced using this. I've experienced no breakage with the floss.
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm not huge into flossing, never made it a priority because I don't like the way it feels on my gums. However, little did I know, the reason is because I was using bad floss. A friend showed me this floss and said "my husband makes me buy the expensive one." So I tried it, I can see why. I floss daily now.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I have tried many flosses in my lifetime and finally found a winner! This flossing tape is just the right size and glides between your teeth smoothly. There is no waxy bits and your teeth feel very clean. The mint flavor is a bonus too to finish off the great result! This is the only floss in my cabinet!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Flossing is sometimes something I forget to do every night.. but when I do remember this is the brand of floss that I have in my bathroom. Personally I like this brand and it has never failed to da the job for me. It's nice and minty tasting and It helps me get out all that caught food between my teeth!!
Taylor R.
Atlanta, GA
I had been using the floss picks until I went to the dentist and learned that that is not an effective way to floss. I quite using those as part of my night time routine and started to go back to regular floss. This is a great product and does not fray and get stuck between my teeth like other brands.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
My absolute favorite dental floss. I cannot use the sticks with the floss on them they always break. This dental floss has a never ripped in half when I was using it. It glides through my teeth like a dream. It is also scented which is very nice. I will not use another dental floss. Highly recommend.
Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the mint taste. I like that this is more of a tape and not waxy string that gets stuck in my teeth

I hate how review places make you use several words to get your review posted. Why can't I say I like the product works very well. Trust me if I like it and take the time to review its worth it :)
Hemanshu N.
Fremont, CA
I began flossing 2 years ago after my dentist admonished me for not keeping my teeth and gums clean. Oral B took the fear out of flossing, and Glide has helped me tremendously with confidence in flossing and in keeping my oral hygiene.

I would gladly recommend this product to my family and friends!
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I've tried many different brands of floss but Oral-B is by far the best. The Pro-Health floss has a nice thickness that I can use daily without leaving my gums sore. It works great to clear out any food debris and my dental hygienist just said to keep doing what I'm doing so she approves as well.
Megan N.
Oral-B Glide is definitely a good buy! The way the floss is flat, really helps it to slide through the spaces between your teeth easily. I also doesn't irritate my gums like some other flosses do, and it doesn't break apart easily either. Great texture and taste. Definitely a repeat customer!