BY ORAL-B

Ruth M.
Middletown
It doesn't hurt my gums at all. My teeth are so close together that I have a hard time finding a floss that can just glide in between my teeth with no problem. My dentist recommended me this one.
Stephanie H.
Germantown, OH
I've always had a problem with flossing regularly, but this floss makes it so easy. It gets into the small spaces between my teeth that normal floss has a hard time doing, which hurt. Not thidls!
Tierney C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this floss! Very gentle and protects my teeth appropriately. I recommend this floss over other brands because it is gentle, priced nicely and is reliable. I will definitely purchase again.
Casey D.
This floss glides well. Compact packaging is nice. It is waxed but the wax doesn't get stuck in your teeth, just helps it glide through your teeth. Gentle on your gums. Met my expectations and I would be likely to buy again if it was on sale. I think others would like it as well
Jaime W.
I really like how this floss glides through my teeth. Some floss gets stuck and I hate forcing floss in between my teeth. Glide has a fresh taste and always make my mouth feel extra clean.
Rael R.
Northfield, MN
Love this floss! My teeth are really tight and it slips in easily and doesn't get stuck. I love the flavor and my mouth feels clean after using it. I have purchased at Target and Walgreens.
Teresa W.
McCordsville, IN
Excellent product, love how easy it is to floss  with this product.  It glides easily in between your teeth which make it easier to use. Easier to use because it glides unlike some others. Normally purchase from Wal-Mart. Would definitely recommend this to other.
Natalie B.
Tyler, TX
This floss makes it so easy. It glides between your teeth so smoothly and get anything that is in between your teeth. I've tried other brand but they don't work the same. Love this brand.
Kim P.
Fort Worth, TX
Works well for me. I have very crowded teeth and these manage to glide in without shredding. However, my brother also has very crowded teeth and these didn't work well for him. Go figure.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my favorite floss to purchase. It glides between teeth easy and does not break like other floss brands. I highly recommend this daily to all my patients for the best home care.