BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
I prefer the silky floss over the woven and this is the my go-to. It is not overly waxy and the mint flavor is not too overpowering.
Irma P.
San Jose, CA
It's perfect smooth and slide floss material, is amazing. It won't break. I use it daily 2 or 3 times a day. I've used it for years.
Lindsay L.
East Providence, RI
I legit can't use any other brand of floss, there's is something about pro glide that just leave my mouth feeling so fresh and clean
Laura R.
After having braces, I have a couple of teeth that are very tight and hard to get floss into. this floss never makes my gums bleed.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Oral b glide pro health clinical protection flooss is to easy to use super easy to handle and quick to remove stuff from your teeth
Kennedy W.
Pickerington, OH
Minty flavored. I use this with my braces on and I find that it fits through all my wires and brackets with no problem or ripping.
Hello K.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have braces and this floss makes it super easy to floss and leaves my mouth smelling fresh. I would definitely would recommend.
Valeria G.
Clayton, CA
Love this one. Keeps my mouth feeing minty fresh. Avaible at most drug stores. Oral B is usually my go to brand for oral hygiene.
Hailey A.
Great floss! It isn't stringy when you cut it, gets in between the teeth easily, and I always get a good report from my dentist.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
Great dental floss to help with great dental hygiene. My teeth are very close together... So the TAPE version works best for me.