BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I like the fact that this floss doesn't "shred" when pulled from between tight spaces. No weird flavor. 4 stars for the price. Somewhat competitively priced, but not enough. I do recommend purchasing, however!
Sonja D.
Los Angeles, CA
This floss makes it easy for me to floss daily, something I used to dread or avoid. It is easy to use, the width of the floss makes it super easy to get hard to reach teeth, and the taste is completely doable.
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, it feels like its massaging my gums. Its strong too and doesn't break off when I am flossing like others because my teeth are tight together.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product is great at cleaning in between every tooth, even the back ones. I like how sturdy the material is and it does not strip or shed like other flosses.
Crystal D.
I like this floss better than the floss picks. I have a permanent retainer and the regular floss is a lot easier to use. It does it's job and the minty flavor really leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY
Works good helps get gunk out smells good and keeps you fresh great for on the go to through in a bag or your car and use as needed good value and works very well keeps teeth and gums healthy Good product
Danelix R.
Jersey City, NJ
I was amazed at how gentle it is. It really is gentle and cleans easily between teeth. This is more like a tape floss. I was used to using floss picks. The picks were really irritating at times to use. But I have no problems or issues using this new floss. It is really gentle and easy to use! Try it!! :)
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite floss. I have containers everywhere whether it's my purse, car, bedside table. I always have them easily accessible. It is affordable and effective. I will continue to use it in the future.
Jaizel R.
The best floss ever. Can never go back to the regular ones. I love how flat this floss is and won't make your gums bleed. It's smooth and gentle and easy to use!
Ruth M.
Middletown
It doesn't hurt my gums at all. My teeth are so close together that I have a hard time finding a floss that can just glide in between my teeth with no problem. My dentist recommended me this one.