BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
My dentists is impressed with my flossing skills so I guess I have to give it up for the floss too!
I am an avid flosser. I can't sleep without flossing and brushing.
cathy h.
Machesney Pk, IL
Really do love this product and its ease to use. I cant even count the number of times Ive cut my gums when using floss. Oral B Glide takes all that frustration away
Bethany J.
Riverton, UT
Great floss. I don't have sensitive gums but I think this would be great for someone who does. I hate the floss that gets stringy things off of it. This floss doesn't do that. It glides right through the teeth nicely.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I love that this floss doesn't fray or break easily like some do. Just a standard repurchase for me. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom so I obviously trust it. Remember to floss guys! This is a good one.
Seatac, WA
This product is great for flossing when ever you finish eating or just flossing in general. This floss meets my expectations because it does the job. I will definitely be purchasing this floss again, very satisfied.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never used this until it was given to me buy my dentist at a recent check up and I must say its one of the better flosses I've used. No more going the cheap route...this brand is worth shelling out a few extra dollars.
Aurelys A.

It is the ideal companion for good dental health is perfect because it is smooth and glides easily , eliminating all waste that lodge between teeth. Perfectly clean and maintains healthy teeth . I recommend always
Jessica H.
Columbiana, AL
My daughters teeth are extremely close together so regular dental floss just shreds. The oral B glide floss doesn't do that. It glides between her teeth with no pain. We found it at Walmart. I will be buying more!
gabrielle r.
Austin, TX
This floss is smooth and gets the job done! Doesn't hurt my gums, and it's easy to find at the local grocery store. I like using it and often recommend it to others!
Karen D.
Linden, TX
I use Oral-B Glide floss because my teeth are close together. This floss glides between my teeth without tearing or stripping out. It does a fantastic job of cleaning. Other flosses with get hung between my teeth.