BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Bethany J.
Riverton, UT
Great floss. I don't have sensitive gums but I think this would be great for someone who does. I hate the floss that gets stringy things off of it. This floss doesn't do that. It glides right through the teeth nicely.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I love that this floss doesn't fray or break easily like some do. Just a standard repurchase for me. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom so I obviously trust it. Remember to floss guys! This is a good one.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never used this until it was given to me buy my dentist at a recent check up and I must say its one of the better flosses I've used. No more going the cheap route...this brand is worth shelling out a few extra dollars.
member-079887c56
Seatac, WA
This product is great for flossing when ever you finish eating or just flossing in general. This floss meets my expectations because it does the job. I will definitely be purchasing this floss again, very satisfied.
Aurelys A.

It is the ideal companion for good dental health is perfect because it is smooth and glides easily , eliminating all waste that lodge between teeth. Perfectly clean and maintains healthy teeth . I recommend always
Jessica H.
Columbiana, AL
My daughters teeth are extremely close together so regular dental floss just shreds. The oral B glide floss doesn't do that. It glides between her teeth with no pain. We found it at Walmart. I will be buying more!
Karen D.
Linden, TX
I use Oral-B Glide floss because my teeth are close together. This floss glides between my teeth without tearing or stripping out. It does a fantastic job of cleaning. Other flosses with get hung between my teeth.
gabrielle r.
Austin, TX
This floss is smooth and gets the job done! Doesn't hurt my gums, and it's easy to find at the local grocery store. I like using it and often recommend it to others!
Sydni S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Glide is so easy on the teeth ! If truly glides gently across your gums. I appreciate this floss so much because it makes flossing so much easier ! Thanks Glide ! ❤️
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I like the fact that this floss doesn't "shred" when pulled from between tight spaces. No weird flavor. 4 stars for the price. Somewhat competitively priced, but not enough. I do recommend purchasing, however!