BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Bed Bat...*
PA C.
I love the way this floss performs and leaves me with a clean feeling in my mouth. I bought it at walgreens and use it three times a day.
Miranda P.
Panama City, FL
Good floss. My teeth feel super clean after I use it. Just not real crazy about the price. Floss shouldn't cost over a couple of dollars.
Sarah S.
Monroeville
Recommended by my dentist and I can see why. It's the best floss I've ever tried. It gets every speck out and my mouth feels super clean.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
My favorite floss ever. Very minty good tasting. It is also the only floss that does not get stuck in between my sensitive teeth. Love it
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
This floss has been useful over the course of time that I have used it. It definitely gives me the sense of a clean feel after using it.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Great.I mean,it's kind of all the same-dental floss,but this one is minty and leaves a very clean feeling behind.My preference in floss.
Chelsea s.
Looooove this floss. It glides so easily between my teeth and gets all of the plaque out. The only downside is it is a bit more pricey.
Maria D.
I like this dental floss I the only one I use it feels like it gets in there and gets all the gunk and stuff the toothbrush couldn't .
Dinora P.
Bonita Springs, FL
Flossing is the way to go! It's the best way to keep gums healthy. This flood is easy glide and makes it easy to get in between teeth.
Suzy W.
Oneida, NY
As a dental care professional, I highly recommend this product. This floss doesn't shred while flossing and helps maintain gum health.