BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
member-079887c56
Seatac, WA
This product is great for flossing when ever you finish eating or just flossing in general. This floss meets my expectations because it does the job. I will definitely be purchasing this floss again, very satisfied.
Bethany J.
Riverton, UT
Great floss. I don't have sensitive gums but I think this would be great for someone who does. I hate the floss that gets stringy things off of it. This floss doesn't do that. It glides right through the teeth nicely.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I love that this floss doesn't fray or break easily like some do. Just a standard repurchase for me. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom so I obviously trust it. Remember to floss guys! This is a good one.
Brittany B.
FRESNO, CA
I have a lot of trouble with flossing due to slight crowding and a few fillings in my front teeth and this floss so far is the only one that doesn't cause issues with tearing and getting stuck or pulling out my fillings!
Aurelys A.

It is the ideal companion for good dental health is perfect because it is smooth and glides easily , eliminating all waste that lodge between teeth. Perfectly clean and maintains healthy teeth . I recommend always
Sydni S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Glide is so easy on the teeth ! If truly glides gently across your gums. I appreciate this floss so much because it makes flossing so much easier ! Thanks Glide ! ❤️
Karen D.
Linden, TX
I use Oral-B Glide floss because my teeth are close together. This floss glides between my teeth without tearing or stripping out. It does a fantastic job of cleaning. Other flosses with get hung between my teeth.
Jessica H.
Columbiana, AL
My daughters teeth are extremely close together so regular dental floss just shreds. The oral B glide floss doesn't do that. It glides between her teeth with no pain. We found it at Walmart. I will be buying more!
gabrielle r.
Austin, TX
This floss is smooth and gets the job done! Doesn't hurt my gums, and it's easy to find at the local grocery store. I like using it and often recommend it to others!
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I actually received this floss from my dentist. I love it because it's not too thin, so it can't slip between my gums and cause them to bleed. However, it's not thick to the point of not being able to use it.