BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO
I have over crowding in my mouth so I HB Abe had a hard time finding floss that is durable I n the past but this stuff is the best Hands down.
Niki S.
Henderson, TN
I guess if you can say you like to floss this is the best floss I have ever used. It was easy to get in tight spaces and left my teeth clean.
Meleah F.
Great got those of us who have crowded teeth. This floss doesn't get stuck like others and help remove stuck food and plaque from your teeth.
I have teeth that are very close together and that makes flossing difficult! This product works great!! Thanks for such a wonderful product!
Kali G.
This is my favorite floss! Perfect with people who have tight spaces between their teeth like I do. These don't shred like other flosses do.
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
This is a great floss. I really can't think of anything to complain about. It meets all my expectations for a floss and is worth the price.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
This works well for my sensitive gums. It is as advertised. It glides in between my teeth and I'm able to get everything out from my teeth.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Oral B floss is actually my favorite f all f losses to use! Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I would recommend this product over any other!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
My favorite gloss! I don't care that it's a little bit pricier. I don't have a problem with it breaking and I feel like it cleans so well.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
This is great floss, it glides nicely between my teeth which are fairly close together. It doesn't get stuck & shred like other floss does