BY ORAL-B

Christin S.
I like the shape/thickness of this floss. It's relatively thick and is flat too so there is some nice surface area for rubbing between teeth to get food and plaque away.
Genesis L.
El Paso
It's okay but it is the only brand I have tried of floss that makes my gums bleed and I have no idea why because I love the way it clears them it literally gets all the bad stuff out. I wish my teeth were not so sensitive to it.
Amber B.
I'm not a fan of floss picks. I grew up with an orthodontist as my dad and know the importance of flossing. I like more control. This floss has a nice thickness to it and the mint taste leaves my teeth feeling sparkly clean!
Megan D.
San Dimas, CA
Floss is floss. I don't think there are too many ways to mess up this product. I felt the string was strong and didn't become stringy after use and the taste was great
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
I love the glide line because its not just a string, it's like a flat ribbon, and has a really silky feel. It hurts less and has a great minty taste. Love this floss!
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
My dentists is impressed with my flossing skills so I guess I have to give it up for the floss too!
I am an avid flosser. I can't sleep without flossing and brushing.
cathy h.
Elgin, IL
Really do love this product and its ease to use. I cant even count the number of times Ive cut my gums when using floss. Oral B Glide takes all that frustration away
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never used this until it was given to me buy my dentist at a recent check up and I must say its one of the better flosses I've used. No more going the cheap route...this brand is worth shelling out a few extra dollars.
member-079887c56
Seatac, WA
This product is great for flossing when ever you finish eating or just flossing in general. This floss meets my expectations because it does the job. I will definitely be purchasing this floss again, very satisfied.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I love that this floss doesn't fray or break easily like some do. Just a standard repurchase for me. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom so I obviously trust it. Remember to floss guys! This is a good one.

Walmart