BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Holly H.
Chandler, OK
This is my favorite floss! I will not buy any other brand because I can definitely tell the this product is way better quality than the others.
Elizabeth S.
It removes any food that may have gotten stuck between my teeth while also whitening. It works like a floss should. Always have some in my bag!
This floss is a definite repurchase for me leave your breath smelling minty fresh . And that's for the whole day this is the only floss I use .
Marla A.
This is my favorite dental floss, i floss about three days a week and this product goes a long way you pay a good price for a quality product.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I always floss between meals. With this brand I don't have to worry about it snagging between my teeth, or a waxy feel or taste from using it.
Pao A.
Brownsville, TX
Any of the Oral-B Glide is awesome! Does not harm gums at all super smooth. Totally recommend and the taste it leaves behind is so refreshing!
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is awesome! It is the only floss I can get between my teeth. It also tastes great. I've bought this many times over the past years.
Alysia L.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down my favorite dental floss. It does not fray which is great. I do not like it that the flavors that much. Overall, I would recommend.
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
I get this because I usually have a coupon for it! It's good floss, not that giant shoelace type floss. This really glides between your teeth!
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO
I have over crowding in my mouth so I HB Abe had a hard time finding floss that is durable I n the past but this stuff is the best Hands down.