BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I like this floss because it has some kind of minty feeling whenever you are flossing and it meets all of my expectations and I use it twice a day every day and it is amazing
Erika C.
This is the best floss ever. It "glides" between teeth super smoothly and easily, but still does its job. I floss everyday and have tried quite a few different brands of floss, none of which compare.
Monique G.
I prefer the Glide dental floss because it doesn't tangle like the other and its not to hard on your teeth when cleaning, I feel it gets the job done between my office visits
Amber W.
Independence, MO
LOVE Oral-B products in general! I have braces so flossing is a pain, but considering that...I do floss often and this is my preferred choice! Works well, helps my mouth/teeth feel clean and it is available nearly everywhere at a reasonable price!
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
This is one of my favorite flosses. You can buy it at any drugstore or big box retailer. It slides easily between my teeth and isn't too rough on my gums. I often get a minty flavor which is a nice addition and makes flossing more enjoyable.
Kate S.
Maumee, OH
Love this floss, very generic and minty. Gets everything out! I dot think there is anything that separates this floss from most, I like that it gets everything out and I'm satisfied. I would buy again but it's like any other floss.
Alex K.
Germantown, TN
I floss morning and night. These get the job done and are gentle on my gums! I have a history of plaque build up but this floss really helps get in the right to reach spots
Brittany B.
Love this floss! Tastes good and makes it easy to floss and get all the crap out of your teeth! I've been using this for years and it's my favorite floss! Great price too!
Mary R.
Anderson, IN
I have been raised to floss my teeth daily. My mother always taught us to care for our teeth. Flossing has always been a part of doing so. At my age I till have good teeth😀
James S.
Confluence, PA
This is the only floss roll I will buy. It has a very good glide and doesn't get stuck like all of the other brands I have tried. It tastes good, and doesn't break apart to stringy mess while flossing either. I highly recommend this!