BY ORAL-B #52 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Lucy C.
Love the brand, love the width of the floss, the scent, the easy storage case. The only complaint I have is that this product can be pricey. It is worth it. Use it daily and have always liked this brand. Will keep buying it, especially if on sale
D C.
Warminster, PA
Received the Clinical Protection and the Deep Clean as samples from the dentist. This is the only brand that does not get stuck in between my teeth. It seems to be flatter, like ribbon, and glides very easily. The mint flavor is a nice taste.
Sawyer W.
I love this floss! It is more flexible than other flosses I have used. This makes it easy to floss. It is flat instead of round, so I can even floss around my permanent retainer.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Floss is floss. This floss isn't too waxy, has a good minty taste, and gets the job done. Can get into the tight spaces of your teeth without feathering and getting torn to shreds. Don't know that it's better than others but I use it often.
Rachel P.
Greeneville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Glide is my favorite floss. Being a dental hygienist I have tried several brands of floss and I always choose this one. It's easy to glide between the teeth and has a nice flavor.
If you find floss to be too harsh on your teeth give this a try. It glides back and forth without any give because the strand is so smoothly coated. Take it from someone who flosses obsessively multiple times a day. This is the way to go.
Carly L.
Really like this specific floss! My teeth are right and this does truly glide as the name insists in between them. Also the fresh mint is great...not like some flosses where the mint will burn your tongue and teeth. This Is like a sweet mint
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
One of the best. Recommended by our dentist, it glides in between teeth easily and removes even the most stuck food. Clean mint flavor isn't overwhelming and leaves mouth feeling fresh.
Katya J.
This is the only floss I use!! It tastes good and isn't coated in wax so it glides between your teeth easily. It is also slightly thicker so it gets all the gunk out of your teeth. It is a little pricier than other floss but it is so worth it.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny
This is my favorite brand of floss. I have never had it not work excellent for me. This is the only one I buy for my house and I also get it for my family members for Christmas. I would recommend
this to anyone looking for a good floss.