BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Sara M.
Pomeroy, OH
This is the best floss if you have any tooth problems it Bosnia get stuck in your teeth and it doesn't hurt at all and it leaves you breath fresher
Fabienne N.
Brooklyn, NY
This gets my clean easily. It takes out the dirty things in between quickly and smoothly. I have sensitive gum and this was perfectly fine for me.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
One of the most gentle dental floss that I've ever used. I usually have really sensitive gums and bleeding after flossing, but with this I don't.
Becky M.
I floss everyday! I love to use Glide because it works really well and literally "glides" into the spaces of your teeth. No pulling, or yanking.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
It does just what it says. It glides right through your teeth. It's gentle on the gums because of its shape, it's a bit wider than other brands.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I have a lot of cavities and fillings so it's hard for regular floss to get in between. This literally glides between my teeth with no problems.
Emily S.
My go-to floss brand has always been Oral-B. It's the best. The Gentle Glide floss is my favorite. And i also like when they come in bulk packs.
Chanel J.
Great floss, I don't feel like it worked any better than any floss I've used previously but it did its job of removing particles from my teeth.
This floss is a definite repurchase for me leave your breath smelling minty fresh . And that's for the whole day this is the only floss I use .
Christine O.
After a visit to the dentist, I was advised to floss on a daily basis. I purchased this to start my habit, but haven't really started using it.