BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lucy C.
Love the brand, love the width of the floss, the scent, the easy storage case. The only complaint I have is that this product can be pricey. It is worth it. Use it daily and have always liked this brand. Will keep buying it, especially if on sale
Casey D.
Richland, WA
I like this floss a lot better than the reach kind of floss, this floss seems to be just regular old floss but that's okay because it gets the job done and I feel like that is all that really matter.
Mailee L.
Great little piece of string, love this floss. It does it's job and met my expectations fully. The floss is strong and it cuts off cleanly without leaving messy shreds on the case. I use this floss daily and when I run out, I'll go buy some more.
Yaret S.
Hollister, CA
I love using this floss. It helps reach does hard to reach places and makes your mouth feel cleaner and fresher after use. Most of the time you arent even aware there was something between your teeth and it gets that out. Defintely recommend it.
Mylie W.
Kennebunkport, ME
My favorite floss, it really gets in between my teeth easily. Some floss seems to not glide easily, this is perfect. It goes through the orthodontic hardware in my mouth really well, making me always feel squeaky clean! Have, and also will rebuy.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Floss is floss. This floss isn't too waxy, has a good minty taste, and gets the job done. Can get into the tight spaces of your teeth without feathering and getting torn to shreds. Don't know that it's better than others but I use it often.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Glide is my favorite floss. Being a dental hygienist I have tried several brands of floss and I always choose this one. It's easy to glide between the teeth and has a nice flavor.
Sawyer W.
I love this floss! It is more flexible than other flosses I have used. This makes it easy to floss. It is flat instead of round, so I can even floss around my permanent retainer.
D C.
Warminster, PA
Received the Clinical Protection and the Deep Clean as samples from the dentist. This is the only brand that does not get stuck in between my teeth. It seems to be flatter, like ribbon, and glides very easily. The mint flavor is a nice taste.
If you find floss to be too harsh on your teeth give this a try. It glides back and forth without any give because the strand is so smoothly coated. Take it from someone who flosses obsessively multiple times a day. This is the way to go.