BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Elizabeth L.
I purchased Oral B Glide because I have a permanent retainer that is difficult to floss in. The think floss is very easy to use with my retainer, get the food out without causing damage to the gums or leaving wax in your teeth. I would recommend to others.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
This is pretty good floss. It's the only floss that stays strong and doesn't break while using. I use most nights after dinner and in the morning for a nice clean feeling. It's the only brand that I'll buy, so I have to recommend for that reason alone.
Anna P.
Laramie, WY
Ok, I know floss should be floss, but the "fancy" Oral-B Glide kind is actually pretty bomb. It doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth/gums and the floss rarely breaks (which is usually a problem for me). I would recommend if you have the extra $ to spare!
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use clinical protection. I had horrible teeth growing up and I just had to cap 8 teeth in the front this is my go to floss! They keep my teeth feeling nice and fresh and clean
Michelle F.
Federal Way, WA
I personally use this floss every night. I like it because it glides easily between tight contacts. However, because of the slippery surface of the floss it does not always remove all plaque from between teeth. I have used this floss for many years.
Brittany B.
Anderson, SC
This was pretty decent quslity. It did not string apart like a lot of floss I've tried. I have side bys side crowns andi hate floss that breaks apart. Also the flavor was really good.
Yaret S.
Hollister, CA
I love using this floss. It helps reach does hard to reach places and makes your mouth feel cleaner and fresher after use. Most of the time you arent even aware there was something between your teeth and it gets that out. Defintely recommend it.
Casey D.
Richland, WA
I like this floss a lot better than the reach kind of floss, this floss seems to be just regular old floss but that's okay because it gets the job done and I feel like that is all that really matter.
Mailee L.
Great little piece of string, love this floss. It does it's job and met my expectations fully. The floss is strong and it cuts off cleanly without leaving messy shreds on the case. I use this floss daily and when I run out, I'll go buy some more.
Mylie W.
Kennebunkport, ME
My favorite floss, it really gets in between my teeth easily. Some floss seems to not glide easily, this is perfect. It goes through the orthodontic hardware in my mouth really well, making me always feel squeaky clean! Have, and also will rebuy.

back