BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Elizabeth L.
I purchased Oral B Glide because I have a permanent retainer that is difficult to floss in. The think floss is very easy to use with my retainer, get the food out without causing damage to the gums or leaving wax in your teeth. I would recommend to others.
Lacey B.
Arcadia, OK
Holds together well. Has a great taste. Gets the job done. I use this at least once a day, but typically twice. Floss is floss, and most gets the job done. This is my typical brand that I go to, and I would recommend it to others. Definitely satisfied.
Ashley G.
Louisville, KY
No one super loves to floss, but when I got a sample of this floss at my dentist's office, I love it. It just makes flossing so much better- it really does glide and reduces cutting the gums. After the sample, I usually buy from Walmart. Highly recommend.
Stephanie C.
Like this dental floss because wss introduced to it by my dentist. It really holds up without having to use and reuse over again. Minty taste it leaves in your mouth, isn't so bad either.
Mary B.
I have tight spaces when flossing and this floss has been the only floss that I find comfortable to use. It slides between my teeth very nicely without pain. I would say this is one of the best floss' I have used and I would highly reccomed this product
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
This is pretty good floss. It's the only floss that stays strong and doesn't break while using. I use most nights after dinner and in the morning for a nice clean feeling. It's the only brand that I'll buy, so I have to recommend for that reason alone.
Brittany B.
Anderson, SC
This was pretty decent quslity. It did not string apart like a lot of floss I've tried. I have side bys side crowns andi hate floss that breaks apart. Also the flavor was really good.
Anna P.
Laramie, WY
Ok, I know floss should be floss, but the "fancy" Oral-B Glide kind is actually pretty bomb. It doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth/gums and the floss rarely breaks (which is usually a problem for me). I would recommend if you have the extra $ to spare!
Michelle F.
Federal Way, WA
I personally use this floss every night. I like it because it glides easily between tight contacts. However, because of the slippery surface of the floss it does not always remove all plaque from between teeth. I have used this floss for many years.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use clinical protection. I had horrible teeth growing up and I just had to cap 8 teeth in the front this is my go to floss! They keep my teeth feeling nice and fresh and clean