BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lisa D.
Cumming, GA
This floss glides easily between the teeth. It does not get stuck and it does not shred. I buy our Oral B floss at Costco because I can buy it in bulk!
Sarah B.
Sacramento, CA
I have incredibly tight teeth that shreds most floss. Not this guy though! This floss doesn't shred or rip. I will never use another floss after this.
Grace H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love this floss. It is smooth, and it does not hurt like other floss I have used in the past. I enjoy flossing now more than I ever have.
Megan F.
Tehachapi, CA
Only floss I use. Glide helps slide in between tight teeth without any pain or discomfort. Use twice a day would definite recommend to all floss users
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Favorite by far! This floss really digs and cleans stuff out from the corners of your teeth. It lasts a long time and Isn't easily broken like some .
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
The only floss I will use. My teeth have tight areas and the floss will get stuck, but glide never does. It always works, and doesn't cause any pain.
amy w.
Centralia, IL
I love this floss. It is an all time fav that I can not live without. I love how it slides through without hurting my teeth like all the other brands
jenny l.
Tampa, FL
It is great ,glides on well and removes food and cleans your teeth well . it can go into tight spaces in your teeth i have braces and they are great
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love Oral-B floss because the floss is strong, and doesn't fray like other brands. I can always guarantee a proper flossing when using this brand.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
I like to have clean teeth and this aids in getting food out of cracks in my teeth. Leads to better dental checkups for me as well. Always use this