BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Amanda C.
Bedford, PA
I love this floss. It's one of the few flosses that does not tear or rip on my teeth. It is also gentle and does not make my gums bleed. It's more expensive than the regular floss but it's worth it. I've found the best deals at Walmart and on Amazon for it.
Works great! The flavor is fine and this floss does the job when you need it. I'm a repeat customer and I will buy it again. I usually buy mine at Wal-Mart. I use it to floss 5 times a week. I will buy it again and from the retailer who sells it the cheapest.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
This does the job! I received it from my dentist office and really liked it. I have some really tight teeth and I was able to use this with no discomfort. I used it nightly. Nice minty flavor and smooth consistency to the floss that won't hurt sensitive gums.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN
I love this floss. It's my favorite I've ever had. My dentist uses this on his patients and it truly glides very easily and doesn't get stuck like other brands. Will never buy another brand
Carolyn A.
Brookfield, CT
Always works. It's strong, slides easily between teeth to clean tight spaces, has a pleasant mild mint taste. Bought at my local grocery store, recommended by my dentist- it's the brand she uses in office. Value is as expected- price matches the performance.
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
This is the only floss I will buy! It works awesome, I use it every day for helping me get all the gunk and build up in between my teeth. Its very strong and doesn't break, compared to other brands I've used in the past. Overall, I love this brand and product!
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
This floss easily gets into those tight spots that are sometimes uncomfortable for me with regular cheap waxed floss. Met all expectations, as in it was effective in getting the gunk out! That being said, yes I was satisfied as can be with my floss purchase.
Kaitlin M.
Dewitt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clincal Protection Floss really clean the teeth, is easy to use, and helps in the fight against cavities and gingivitis. We buy this all the time for our family at our local grocery store.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
This is pretty good floss. It's the only floss that stays strong and doesn't break while using. I use most nights after dinner and in the morning for a nice clean feeling. It's the only brand that I'll buy, so I have to recommend for that reason alone.
Rachel J.
Mount Sterling, KY
Well I am glad to write a review. Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is great and I enjoy using it on a daily basis. I bought it at the local store. The pros of using this is that it doesn't cut my gums. I am very satisfied with using it.