BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Evelyn J.
Bronx, NY
I like this floss because it's very comfortable to use on the gums when they're sensitive (i.e. When wearing braces or aligners). I also like the flavor too.
August L.
Bath, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Soft on the gums and gets all the junk out to keep teeth and gums clean. Also usually has a slight minty flavor so it helps with any sort of bad smell after.
shawna d.
My whole family uses this floss, they really like how it glides , hence the name! some of my family has tight teeth, and this really helps to get inbetween
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked using this for flossing. I thought it did a good job. The wax coating, or whatever it is, on the floss really made it glide easy through my teeth.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Got many samples of the floss for my dentist. Works great with a bit of a minty taste to it. Gets in deep and doesn't break off or shred like other floss.
Angie R.
Los Banos, CA
Really good dental floss. It doesn't break or get stuck between your teeth. It also has a fresh flavor. I always carry it with me. A must for oral health.
Stephanie D.
Love this product it so easy to use and the flavor after words is so good no bad after taste and long lasting don't need to keep using one after another
Melissa B.
Works really great to remove food and other stuff from teeth works really great and doesn't taste bad and it has a minty taste to keep your breath fresh
Maria S.
Clarks Summit, PA
I like how think this floss is and i like how it really gets in between each tooth. It also leaves me with a fresh feeling that i look for when flossing
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
This floss is easy to use , never snages it just glides through my teeth super easy . It never leaves my teeth dry feeling like other floss has before .