BY ORAL-B

Amanda C.
Bedford, PA
I love this floss. It's one of the few flosses that does not tear or rip on my teeth. It is also gentle and does not make my gums bleed. It's more expensive than the regular floss but it's worth it. I've found the best deals at Walmart and on Amazon for it.
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
This is the only floss I will buy! It works awesome, I use it every day for helping me get all the gunk and build up in between my teeth. Its very strong and doesn't break, compared to other brands I've used in the past. Overall, I love this brand and product!
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
This is pretty good floss. It's the only floss that stays strong and doesn't break while using. I use most nights after dinner and in the morning for a nice clean feeling. It's the only brand that I'll buy, so I have to recommend for that reason alone.
Ashley G.
Louisville, KY
No one super loves to floss, but when I got a sample of this floss at my dentist's office, I love it. It just makes flossing so much better- it really does glide and reduces cutting the gums. After the sample, I usually buy from Walmart. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth L.
I purchased Oral B Glide because I have a permanent retainer that is difficult to floss in. The think floss is very easy to use with my retainer, get the food out without causing damage to the gums or leaving wax in your teeth. I would recommend to others.
Rachel J.
Mount Sterling, KY
Well I am glad to write a review. Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is great and I enjoy using it on a daily basis. I bought it at the local store. The pros of using this is that it doesn't cut my gums. I am very satisfied with using it.
Mary B.
I have tight spaces when flossing and this floss has been the only floss that I find comfortable to use. It slides between my teeth very nicely without pain. I would say this is one of the best floss' I have used and I would highly reccomed this product
This floss has a strong Mint flavor that I personally love but would caution anyone not too favorable to mint, to avoid. It is a tough hold and is great for going in between tight teeth, while still being thick enough to get things from your back molars.
Lacey B.
Arcadia, OK
Holds together well. Has a great taste. Gets the job done. I use this at least once a day, but typically twice. Floss is floss, and most gets the job done. This is my typical brand that I go to, and I would recommend it to others. Definitely satisfied.
Stephanie C.
Like this dental floss because wss introduced to it by my dentist. It really holds up without having to use and reuse over again. Minty taste it leaves in your mouth, isn't so bad either.