BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Connie J.
Wichita ks
Oral B is my favorite floss. I don't use any other kind of floss. It cleans in between my teeth really well and I like the minty flavor that it leaves in my mouth.
Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS
I have nothing negative to say about this floss. It glides very smoothly through your teeth and is effective at its job. It doesn't snag or hurt the teeth or gums.
Jaizel R.
The best floss ever. Can never go back to the regular ones. I love how flat this floss is and won't make your gums bleed. It's smooth and gentle and easy to use!
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, it feels like its massaging my gums. Its strong too and doesn't break off when I am flossing like others because my teeth are tight together.
stacy K.
Becker, MN
This is my go to floss. My teeth are very tightly spaced so most flosses tend to get stuck beteeeny teeth or tear. Oral B Glide never does this, and works great!
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product is great at cleaning in between every tooth, even the back ones. I like how sturdy the material is and it does not strip or shed like other flosses.
Kim L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I like the thinness of this floss. I have very tight teeth and floss will easily shred between my teeth. This brand does not and leaves my mouth feeling clean!
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Love this floss I use the sensitive kind most of the time but I think this one works just as good I recommend it for sure! Great product and not to expensive!
Rosa G.
Floating is a very important thing to do to help protect your teeth from germs and cavity. I floss twice a day. The oral B glide tooth floss is a great brand.
Evelyn J.
Bronx, NY
I like this floss because it's very comfortable to use on the gums when they're sensitive (i.e. When wearing braces or aligners). I also like the flavor too.