BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist gave this to me for free so this is what I use and floss is floss but I like the minty fresh and when I remember to actually floss I can tell that my oral hygiene all around is better
Tiffany L.
Best floss in the world. It's smooth and doesn't make my mouth look like a murder scene (I floss daily, but braces made my gums very sensitive). A bit pricey, but Costco has good prices for wholesale.
Amanda M.
I was over the moon excited when I tried this floss. It doesn't cut my gums, doesn't fray and cleans between my teeth beautifully. Its easy to find, reasonably priced, and just great. Highly recommend.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This floss is very smooth and glides between the tight spaces very well. I've never had any irritation from this floss and it has a slight minty taste. This floss went above my expectations from the start, and I still use it daily now. I even got my husband using it!
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
This is the only floss I will use! The name says it all! It glides in between my teeth and doesn't get caught! It gets out all of the food and plaque in my teeth effectively! Some other brands never seem to get all of the plaque out. I will definitely purchase again!
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite brand of dental floss. I used to think they were all the same until I found this one. I now use it daily and will never use a different brand. It is top quality and absolutely exceeded my expectations. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Thornton L.
Texas City, TX
Tried this before and was surprised how good it worked compared to some of the other dental floss I have used. Usually the consistency of the floss is akin to the consistency of the average plastic bag you get with your groceries. This floss felt of better quality.
Kristin F.
Portland, OR
This product is great! It does not snap or break when in use, holds together, really gets in all of the tight spots and does the job right. I use a significantly less amount of this floss than I do with any other because of the product's strength and durability.
Marie D.
North Salem, IN
There are so many flossing options that it's easy to be overwhelmed. Oral-B Glide Pro Health Protection Floss is my go to! The floss is sturdy and doesn't shred like many others I've used. It is effective for in between, behind and near the gums. Great product!
Cortney A.
This floss is great! It gets the job done and doesn't leave a residue like other floss. I really like the taste as well. The floss is also the right width instead of being too wide or narrow.