BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Vilmarie N.
I can't use any other floss without it getting all stringy and falling apart. This floss gets the job done without leaving behind any annoying strands! I never buy any other, plus this is the kind my dentist gives me in my little freebie bag when I get my teeth cleaned :)
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist gave this to me for free so this is what I use and floss is floss but I like the minty fresh and when I remember to actually floss I can tell that my oral hygiene all around is better
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
This is the only floss I will use! The name says it all! It glides in between my teeth and doesn't get caught! It gets out all of the food and plaque in my teeth effectively! Some other brands never seem to get all of the plaque out. I will definitely purchase again!
Amanda M.
I was over the moon excited when I tried this floss. It doesn't cut my gums, doesn't fray and cleans between my teeth beautifully. Its easy to find, reasonably priced, and just great. Highly recommend.
Thornton L.
Texas City, TX
Tried this before and was surprised how good it worked compared to some of the other dental floss I have used. Usually the consistency of the floss is akin to the consistency of the average plastic bag you get with your groceries. This floss felt of better quality.
Juliana M.
I love this product! Its get to hard to reach places and gets everything out. Good to keep on in your purse for on to go travel or just in case. Its a great price and you can get it at Walmart.
Tiffany L.
Best floss in the world. It's smooth and doesn't make my mouth look like a murder scene (I floss daily, but braces made my gums very sensitive). A bit pricey, but Costco has good prices for wholesale.
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite brand of dental floss. I used to think they were all the same until I found this one. I now use it daily and will never use a different brand. It is top quality and absolutely exceeded my expectations. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This floss is very smooth and glides between the tight spaces very well. I've never had any irritation from this floss and it has a slight minty taste. This floss went above my expectations from the start, and I still use it daily now. I even got my husband using it!
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this floss. It's smooth and flat. I purchased it at Walmart. It wasn't expensive. I use it at night before bed. It was my first time purchasing this item but I will buy it again. It had a nice mint taste to it. Slid in between my teeth with ease no getting stuck.

back