BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Christin S.
I like the shape/thickness of this floss. It's relatively thick and is flat too so there is some nice surface area for rubbing between teeth to get food and plaque away.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This is the brand of floss recommended by my dentist! The thickness is effective without being painful, and the floss really does glide just like the package indicates.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
This is such good floss. I love the glide kind because it doesn't get stuck between my teeth or start to split and pull apart like normal floss that's made from fibers.
Megan D.
San Dimas, CA
Floss is floss. I don't think there are too many ways to mess up this product. I felt the string was strong and didn't become stringy after use and the taste was great
Emily V.
Julian, WV
Oral B is my favorite brand of floss as well as toothbrush! Been using this product for years and will continue to do so! HIGHLY recommend these products to everyone!
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
My dentists is impressed with my flossing skills so I guess I have to give it up for the floss too!
I am an avid flosser. I can't sleep without flossing and brushing.
Sydni S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Glide is so easy on the teeth ! If truly glides gently across your gums. I appreciate this floss so much because it makes flossing so much easier ! Thanks Glide ! ❤️
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
I really like this floss I feel like it does really do it's job
Gets in between all night My teeth i even use it on my three children and they seem to love it as well
cathy h.
Machesney Pk, IL
Really do love this product and its ease to use. I cant even count the number of times Ive cut my gums when using floss. Oral B Glide takes all that frustration away
Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS
I have nothing negative to say about this floss. It glides very smoothly through your teeth and is effective at its job. It doesn't snag or hurt the teeth or gums.