BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
It's a brand I've used since I was a kid, although the type of floss I have used has changed. I think this is the best and I find that the package is easier to use than other brands and it's easier to control the amount of floss that you use. It has a mild mint flavor and does not shred like many other flosses. It's a favorite in our household.
Anne P.
My gums are super sensitive so when I find a floss that doesn't kill my gums I'm usually pretty impressed. Oral-B Glide is my favorite! Just like the name implies, it glides into the spaces between my teeth easily. This floss is not wimpy either. It gives me a thorough clean and even gets out those pesky popcorn kernel shells!
Awesome product!
Alli M.
I am old school when it comes to dental floss. Oral-B Glide Pro-Helath floss does the trick. It never shreds or gets caught in my teeth. I carry one in my purse, one in the car, and of course my bathroom. I never want to be that girl that gets with spinach in her teeth. I am always prepared! I buy mine at my local grocery store, Fred Meyer's.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Floss is floss, for the most part. I prefer floss that is more like a dental 'tape.' This is because some of my teeth are very close together and getting regular floss between them can be a challenge. I prefer a floss that is smooth and 'flat,' so that I can maneuver the thread in the tighter spaces. This one works pretty well for that.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
The best floss? The BEST floss. It never snags, it's incredibly long-lasting, and it comes in a mint variety appreciated by my whole family. It doesn't break, either, which is frankly one of my favorite features - there's nothing worse than strands of floss stuck in your teeth, right? But with this floss? Not a problem. Ever.
Gen J.
I live for this floss. Its so good, doesn't get stuck, doesn't hurt. Makes flossing easy and enjoyable. I hate flossing with rough floss, this however is the perfect floss. It's been a part of my routine for a long time now and can't imaging going without it! Always carry one with me because ya never know! Floss, kids!!!
Beatriz S.
I've used this floss for many years. I like it because it slides easily between my teeth, does not fray, and does not cut my gums. It is flat, not round. The mint taste is subtle and fresh. I use a floss holder similar to the one that comes up when you search for 'floss' so I don't have to wrap it around my fingers
Becky G.
San Diego, CA
I love this floss! It's more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. It never ever breaks on me. It glides through your teeth, as promised. It's especially ideal if some of your teeth are very close together; so close where regular cheap floss would shred. I buy this in a big package whenever possible.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ
I usually hate flossing, but after my last $600 dents bill I figured I better tighten up. My teeth are extremely close together so I need a speciality formulated floss to get in the tight spaces. My dentist recommended Glide and I loved it after my first use. It gets my teeth clean and doesn't cause me any pain.
Karin P.
The glide floss is my absolute favorite! When I had braces, it was very easy to floss because the floss was ultra smooth and never snapped (hence Glide!). I have permanent retainers for my lower teeth and flossing is still easy peasy! It works so well and it doesn't irritate my gums either as do other flosses.