BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jennifer H.
Commerce City, CO
I like how nice and easy this floss goes between my teeth. It doesn't hurt my gums and I like the taste. I appreciate the fact that it doesn't take my mouth up. I would recommend this product and I would purchase it again
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I like this brand because it doesn't shred like some other brands I've used. My teeth a very close in some places and the texture of this floss allows it to fit well between my teeth without getting stuck. I feel like my teeth are cleaner when I use this floss because it's easier to use so I floss more.
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
I am being bias as I hate flossing !! (Sorry world) But this is the one I do like flossing with! The only thing is that no matter what I do I always mess up the floss because it gets stuck on my super super tight (narrow) teeth. I wish they would make an undestructable floss that would never ever fall apart.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Floss is floss, for the most part. I prefer floss that is more like a dental 'tape.' This is because some of my teeth are very close together and getting regular floss between them can be a challenge. I prefer a floss that is smooth and 'flat,' so that I can maneuver the thread in the tighter spaces. This one works pretty well for that.
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
I used to like the tooth pick flosses but my dentist said to go to the normal floss! Wrap it around your fingers and you can get in the nedy greddy lol it meets my flossing needs. Makes me feel clean! I'm a repeat user and you can buy anywhere. Not too costly and gets the job done!
Nia L.
Jonesboro, GA
I use this floss daily. I have braces and i like this gloss because it's not stringy and doesn't split when caught on my braces sometimes. Its strong so when you tie it on the flossers, the not doesn't come loose while flossing. Only people with braces will probably understand that.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
This floss is my favorite! It truly glides and doesn't split when you use it between teeth with a tight contact. It is more expensive than the waxed versions out on the market, but for good reason. This isn't a stringy product. It stretches well and holds up to use.
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I typically use this brand because it is the brand my Dentist gives to me after a visit. I would still use this brand either way though because I like how durable the floss is as well as how fresh it leaves your mouth after flossing, as if you just brushed your teeth.
Rossy G.
Miami
Toda la vida mi familia y yo siempre hemos utilizado hilo dental Oral-B o Colgate y, estas son de las mejores que hay en el mercado. Este hilo tiene un rico sabor a menta y es muy necesario para evitar que la comida se quede entre los dientes. Este es un producto imprescindible en cada casa.
Angela B.
Millsboro, DE
great stuff..it really gets between the teeth and pulls the stuff out that your toothbrush missed..in comparison with other brands it doesn't feel overly waxy and like it leaves a film behind..doesn't break easily and would definitely recommend