BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Some dental floss is clearly better than others. This is one of the best you will find. It's so important to floss your teeth for your dental health. Start your children out early flossing and you will see results at dental checkups.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite floss by far! My dentist recommended it to me and I've been using it for years. It truly does "glide" through your teeth and causes no irritation. Would be great for beginner flossers, whose teeth and gums may not be used to flossing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer H.
Commerce City, CO
I like how nice and easy this floss goes between my teeth. It doesn't hurt my gums and I like the taste. I appreciate the fact that it doesn't take my mouth up. I would recommend this product and I would purchase it again
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I like this brand because it doesn't shred like some other brands I've used. My teeth a very close in some places and the texture of this floss allows it to fit well between my teeth without getting stuck. I feel like my teeth are cleaner when I use this floss because it's easier to use so I floss more.
Ursula M.
Birmingham, MI
I am being bias as I hate flossing !! (Sorry world) But this is the one I do like flossing with! The only thing is that no matter what I do I always mess up the floss because it gets stuck on my super super tight (narrow) teeth. I wish they would make an undestructable floss that would never ever fall apart.
Cameile R.
I really enjoy this floss because I can feel and notice the difference when I use it. It always feels good to know that tou can have that good clean feeling while really making a difference with your teeth. My mom always said remember to floss... As im sure most say but you'll definetly be happy you did!
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Floss is floss, for the most part. I prefer floss that is more like a dental 'tape.' This is because some of my teeth are very close together and getting regular floss between them can be a challenge. I prefer a floss that is smooth and 'flat,' so that I can maneuver the thread in the tighter spaces. This one works pretty well for that.
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
I used to like the tooth pick flosses but my dentist said to go to the normal floss! Wrap it around your fingers and you can get in the nedy greddy lol it meets my flossing needs. Makes me feel clean! I'm a repeat user and you can buy anywhere. Not too costly and gets the job done!
Jessica B.
This is the only floss I buy, and there is no need to say more. It is the best! I always buy it and I wouldn't even bother to get another type or brand. I get always at costco or cvs. I recommend you to try it out!
Nia L.
Jonesboro, GA
I use this floss daily. I have braces and i like this gloss because it's not stringy and doesn't split when caught on my braces sometimes. Its strong so when you tie it on the flossers, the not doesn't come loose while flossing. Only people with braces will probably understand that.