BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love that floss works great has a minty flavor it is very effective not expensive at all I usually buy it at Walmart or target I'm a repeat user I would highly recommend this product I'm very satisfied 👍🏼😁
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
My teeth are very close together and I love how Glide really glides in and helps me clean my gums and in between my teeth. You might think with how easy it works it isn't doing anything, but you will see that it actually is! Everyone should floss at least once a day so use GLIDE!
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
This floss is great! Strong, thick, and glides well through teeth. Gives a minty aftertaste which I love. Flossing is super important but my teeth always feel satisfied after flossing with this product.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
I have a lot of floss laying around my house but this is the kind that I like to use the most often as it is gentle on my gums and is not so thick that it gets caught between my teeth. It also does not have a bad flavor to it. Floss is really great for using in craft projects to!
Mary S.
Valrico
I usually have trouble with floss getting stuck between my teeth. This product really does slide between my teeth really well. I really am very pleased with the strength and easy glide between my teeth.
Liz J.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't really like flossing, but definitely understand the importance of good gum care (thanks dentists)- and this glide makes it easy. I use this after (almost) every meal and love that it never frays or hurts. I buy this regularly, and definitely would share with a friend.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I love this tooth floss because it's gentle on the gums and gets the job done. The mint flavor isn't overpowering or chemically so it's very refreshing morning and night. The floss doesn't splinter or fall apart like traditionally tooth floss so it's more gentle on the gums
Jennifer M.
Humble, TX
I LOVE this floss because it glides perfectly in between my teeth. My bottom teeth are really close together which has always made flossing very tedious for me. Oral B is the only type of floss I use because it doesn't hurt my teeth or gums and I don't have to struggle to use.
Sonia O.
Louisville, KY
My go to floss! leaves a minty breath and is not harsh on my teeth. I can usually by this product at any near by drug store. I've been using this product for over a year now and it is one of my favorite floss products out there. I always have to go back and buy after a run out.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This floss is really good at getting my teeth extra clean. It fits into all the tight spaces between my teeth without being too rough and keeps my gums nice and healthy and clean. A great floss indeed!