BY ORAL-B

Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I love this tooth floss because it's gentle on the gums and gets the job done. The mint flavor isn't overpowering or chemically so it's very refreshing morning and night. The floss doesn't splinter or fall apart like traditionally tooth floss so it's more gentle on the gums
Jennifer M.
Humble, TX
I LOVE this floss because it glides perfectly in between my teeth. My bottom teeth are really close together which has always made flossing very tedious for me. Oral B is the only type of floss I use because it doesn't hurt my teeth or gums and I don't have to struggle to use.
Sara L.
Katy, TX
Used in conjunction with Crest Property Health toothpaste, your gums feel spectacular! You can feel how clean your teeth are. The floss is flat, not round, making it so much more comfortable to floss.
Dylan B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Favorite floss that I've found so far! I like that it is a bit thicker than most other flosses, and has a residue on it that seems to grip any food that may be in my teeth (well that sounds gross). i find that I bleed much less than I have in the past when using this floss.
Susanna B.
Saint Paul, MN
What I love about this floss is the thickness of it! It really feels like my gums are getting a deep cleaning and because the floss is so thick it is durable and doesn't constantly break between tight spaces between my teeth. I'll definitely be buying this brand of floss again!
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
I find that this loss doesn't go on sale very often, but I still repurchase every time. It glides through my teeth so easily and leave my mouth feeling very refreshed. I will always use this floss!
Lacey M.
Deer Park, TX
I just started using the floss. I like it a lot, it does not break and tastes minty. I bought it at a local drug store and works just as well as the others. It definitely met my expectations. I will continue to use this product, if not, I will always use this same brand!
Vilmarie N.
I can't use any other floss without it getting all stringy and falling apart. This floss gets the job done without leaving behind any annoying strands! I never buy any other, plus this is the kind my dentist gives me in my little freebie bag when I get my teeth cleaned :)
Michael S.
Evergreen Park, IL
I feel like oral-b is the one brand of floss that I've used that doesn't break yet is still thin enough to fit in the tight gaps between my teeth. If you have tighter teeth then this one is for you.
Thornton L.
Texas City, TX
Tried this before and was surprised how good it worked compared to some of the other dental floss I have used. Usually the consistency of the floss is akin to the consistency of the average plastic bag you get with your groceries. This floss felt of better quality.

Walmart