BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Natalie B.
Tyler, TX
This floss makes it so easy. It glides between your teeth so smoothly and get anything that is in between your teeth. I've tried other brand but they don't work the same. Love this brand.
Stephanie C.
Like this dental floss because wss introduced to it by my dentist. It really holds up without having to use and reuse over again. Minty taste it leaves in your mouth, isn't so bad either.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
One of the best. Recommended by our dentist, it glides in between teeth easily and removes even the most stuck food. Clean mint flavor isn't overwhelming and leaves mouth feeling fresh.
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my favorite floss to purchase. It glides between teeth easy and does not break like other floss brands. I highly recommend this daily to all my patients for the best home care.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
I always use clinical protection. I had horrible teeth growing up and I just had to cap 8 teeth in the front this is my go to floss! They keep my teeth feeling nice and fresh and clean
Brittany B.
Anderson, SC
This was pretty decent quslity. It did not string apart like a lot of floss I've tried. I have side bys side crowns andi hate floss that breaks apart. Also the flavor was really good.
Kayla R.
Union City, NJ
I hate flosses that fray and break apart and then end up getting stuck in your teeth. This one does not - strong enough to get the job done but not to the point where it is too thick
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
Glide is my favorite floss. Being a dental hygienist I have tried several brands of floss and I always choose this one. It's easy to glide between the teeth and has a nice flavor.
Sawyer W.
I love this floss! It is more flexible than other flosses I have used. This makes it easy to floss. It is flat instead of round, so I can even floss around my permanent retainer.
Yajaira R.
Oxnard, CA
Overall a great floss. It does the work, I use it twice a day or every time I eat. It does meet my expectations of what a floss should do. I got mine at target Five star product