BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lauryn B.
Beulaville, NC
I was given a trial pack of this from my dentist and fell in love.
It doesn't get stuck or fray over time with usage like other varieties of dental floss and really gets the spaces in between my teeth clean.
Easily the best dental floss I've ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone!
Nicole K.
Steward, IL
Perhaps it is because I used this floss for maNY years working in various dental offices but I do over it it doesn't shred as much as other floss especially, and I like the minty after taste it leaves behind.
Jordan M.
Pawleys Island, SC
I use this floss pretty much everyday. It's pretty cheap on the cost side, which means it does split sometimes, especially with those crooked teeth. The packaging could be prettier, but overall it's a pretty good product.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'd give this 3 stars because it's mainly like every other floss I've used before !! They all seem to get out what we can't with a manual tooth brush !! Any floss will do compared to this one !! Gets the job done !!
Brenna B.
I usually don't find a problem with most flosses, if I'm being honest. So compared to other flosses, I would say this floss is equal! It's as good a floss as any to purchase, it works perfectly as advertised!
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this floss, it taste great! I have a permanent retainer bar it difficult to get the floss in between it and my teeth. With this floss it is smooth glide and doesn't fray either! Never switching brands :)
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Love this Floss. I love that it's satiny and smooth, and not the typical waxed floss. This glides between your teeth easily, but cleans just as well, if not better. Also has a nice minty flavor, Which I love!
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA
I like this dinner for us it doesn't actually get stuck in my teeth and that's what I can't stand is when identifies gets stuck in your teeth this one actually and I only put it in it takes the fluid that comes out with it so you don't have to worry about it and does his job very well.
Jenna A.
Quaker Hill, CT
I really love this floss! I have tried several kinds and this doesn't fray like some dental floss. I use this daily and it lasts a pretty good length of time. The price is also reasonable for dental floss.
Jennifer C.
When I go to get my teeth cleaned at dentist, I usually get this type of floss for free with a toothbrush.
I do like the floss then the one has the plastic attached. The plastic one breaks easily than the use the floss by itself.
I would recommend the floss it self then plastic ones.