BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Crystal D.
I like this floss better than the floss picks. I have a permanent retainer and the regular floss is a lot easier to use. It does it's job and the minty flavor really leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Stephanie H.
Germantown, OH
I've always had a problem with flossing regularly, but this floss makes it so easy. It gets into the small spaces between my teeth that normal floss has a hard time doing, which hurt. Not thidls!
RICHARD O.
Woodbridge, Va
A little more expensive than some other floss but with the tight crowding of my teeth this floss is the only one I have found that will get between my teeth easily and strong enough not to break.
Abbie M.
Coldwater, MI
I love how easy this floss goes in between my teeth without getting "stuck" or painful. I originally received a sample from my dentist, after falling in love with it, I now purchase it regularly
Tierney C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this floss! Very gentle and protects my teeth appropriately. I recommend this floss over other brands because it is gentle, priced nicely and is reliable. I will definitely purchase again.
Juliana M.
I love this product! Its get to hard to reach places and gets everything out. Good to keep on in your purse for on to go travel or just in case. Its a great price and you can get it at Walmart.
Katie S.
Charlottesville, VA
Bought this for my daughter because her teeth are very tightly close. She always hated flossing because of that. But this floss just glides right through making flossing easy and comfortable.
Cortney A.
This floss is great! It gets the job done and doesn't leave a residue like other floss. I really like the taste as well. The floss is also the right width instead of being too wide or narrow.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN
I love this floss. It's my favorite I've ever had. My dentist uses this on his patients and it truly glides very easily and doesn't get stuck like other brands. Will never buy another brand
Jaime W.
I really like how this floss glides through my teeth. Some floss gets stuck and I hate forcing floss in between my teeth. Glide has a fresh taste and always make my mouth feel extra clean.