BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jessica S.
Salem, OR
So I'm horrible at remembering to floss but when I do this is the brand I use because this is what my dentist recommends. I like that it's really minty and is sturdy and doesn't shred immediately after using it.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
I have a tough time getting floss between my teeth and this works like a charm. I bought this at Walmart for just a few dollars. It met my expectations and passed them. I will continue to buy this item for sure!
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
My to go dental floss I carry it with me everywhere in my purse in the car and I of course have one at home. Works really great and it is a very reasonable price. It gets the job done and I will repurchase again
Megan N.
Oral-B Glide is definitely a good buy! The way the floss is flat, really helps it to slide through the spaces between your teeth easily. I also doesn't irritate my gums like some other flosses do, and it doesn't break apart easily either. Great texture and taste. Definitely a repeat customer!
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great floss! It tastes good and gets all the food out pretty well! Definitely one of my favorites and one of my go-to dental buys! I've probably used the product for over a year and continue to use it now!
Katie o.
Provides protection and coolness while flossing. i use this roughly three times a week and i enjoy the feeling of my teeth after, it is very effective but i feel as if this could be replaced by a cheaper product
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this floss, it taste great! I have a permanent retainer bar it difficult to get the floss in between it and my teeth. With this floss it is smooth glide and doesn't fray either! Never switching brands :)
Nicole P.
The reason i prefer Oral-B's dental floss over others is because the floss is smooth, you don't get that uncomfortable feeling of using a "Thread" or "Squeeky" sound (Which we all hate and give us goose bumps)
LeighAnn D.
I almost always have floss with me. In the bathroom, in my purse, etc. This floss is my favorite, because it doesn't come apart or shred like other flosses can between my tighter teeth. Even though I floss regularly, I feel like the amount lasts me quite a while. I will continue to purchase!
Nicole K.
Steward, IL
Perhaps it is because I used this floss for maNY years working in various dental offices but I do over it it doesn't shred as much as other floss especially, and I like the minty after taste it leaves behind.