BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the mint taste. I like that this is more of a tape and not waxy string that gets stuck in my teeth

I hate how review places make you use several words to get your review posted. Why can't I say I like the product works very well. Trust me if I like it and take the time to review its worth it :)
Taylor R.
Atlanta, GA
I had been using the floss picks until I went to the dentist and learned that that is not an effective way to floss. I quite using those as part of my night time routine and started to go back to regular floss. This is a great product and does not fray and get stuck between my teeth like other brands.
Rita B.
Darien, IL
My dentist recommended this so i started using it. I have implants so it is important that my floss isn't too thick or it would get stuck between my teeth and this glides in and out smoothly while still removing dirt.
Elizabeth B.
Great floss. The coating is very effective at preventing it from fraying and catching on my teeth. The cutter part works perfectly. Does exactly what it's supposed to, although it is a little pricey for simple floss.
Blair L.
This is my first time buying this floss. I have very tight teeth and this floss gets between them easily. What I don't like is how much minty scent is on the floss. It gets on my lips and irritates them. I purchased it on Amazon.com. Overall I would like to try a different floss that is less minty.
Hemanshu N.
Fremont, CA
I began flossing 2 years ago after my dentist admonished me for not keeping my teeth and gums clean. Oral B took the fear out of flossing, and Glide has helped me tremendously with confidence in flossing and in keeping my oral hygiene.

I would gladly recommend this product to my family and friends!
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
To me this is just as good as any other floss. I don't believe that the fact that it's 'pro health' makes any difference in the product or the effect that it has but it's still good floss and will buy if it's on sale.
Megan N.
Oral-B Glide is definitely a good buy! The way the floss is flat, really helps it to slide through the spaces between your teeth easily. I also doesn't irritate my gums like some other flosses do, and it doesn't break apart easily either. Great texture and taste. Definitely a repeat customer!
Holly N.
I have a hard time with regular floss because it sl gets stuck between my teeth. Glide to the rescue! Got a sample from my dentist a couple years ago and have been using it every day since. Will definitely buy again and again.
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY
This floss really does what it should do! It has a great minty taste that helps to keep your mouth refresh! It's effective, I already used it a couple of times and it is my favorite now. Really recommend to others.