BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
My to go dental floss I carry it with me everywhere in my purse in the car and I of course have one at home. Works really great and it is a very reasonable price. It gets the job done and I will repurchase again
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
This floss ia great. It doesn't fall apart in your mouth or leave particles floating around of wax. It glides smoothly leaving my teeth extra clean. I'c e had other flosses that left residues amd this one doesn't.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
I have a tough time getting floss between my teeth and this works like a charm. I bought this at Walmart for just a few dollars. It met my expectations and passed them. I will continue to buy this item for sure!
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great floss! It tastes good and gets all the food out pretty well! Definitely one of my favorites and one of my go-to dental buys! I've probably used the product for over a year and continue to use it now!
Megan N.
Oral-B Glide is definitely a good buy! The way the floss is flat, really helps it to slide through the spaces between your teeth easily. I also doesn't irritate my gums like some other flosses do, and it doesn't break apart easily either. Great texture and taste. Definitely a repeat customer!
Jessica S.
albany, or
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I'm horrible at remembering to floss but when I do this is the brand I use because this is what my dentist recommends. I like that it's really minty and is sturdy and doesn't shred immediately after using it.
Ana Beatriz S.
Harrison, NY
This floss really does what it should do! It has a great minty taste that helps to keep your mouth refresh! It's effective, I already used it a couple of times and it is my favorite now. Really recommend to others.
Holly N.
Menasha, WI
I have a hard time with regular floss because it sl gets stuck between my teeth. Glide to the rescue! Got a sample from my dentist a couple years ago and have been using it every day since. Will definitely buy again and again.
Brenna B.
I usually don't find a problem with most flosses, if I'm being honest. So compared to other flosses, I would say this floss is equal! It's as good a floss as any to purchase, it works perfectly as advertised!
Nicole P.
The reason i prefer Oral-B's dental floss over others is because the floss is smooth, you don't get that uncomfortable feeling of using a "Thread" or "Squeeky" sound (Which we all hate and give us goose bumps)

back