BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
This floss is great! Strong, thick, and glides well through teeth. Gives a minty aftertaste which I love. Flossing is super important but my teeth always feel satisfied after flossing with this product.
Mary S.
Valrico
I usually have trouble with floss getting stuck between my teeth. This product really does slide between my teeth really well. I really am very pleased with the strength and easy glide between my teeth.
Amanda M.
I was over the moon excited when I tried this floss. It doesn't cut my gums, doesn't fray and cleans between my teeth beautifully. Its easy to find, reasonably priced, and just great. Highly recommend.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This floss is really good at getting my teeth extra clean. It fits into all the tight spaces between my teeth without being too rough and keeps my gums nice and healthy and clean. A great floss indeed!
Tiffany L.
Best floss in the world. It's smooth and doesn't make my mouth look like a murder scene (I floss daily, but braces made my gums very sensitive). A bit pricey, but Costco has good prices for wholesale.
Sara L.
Katy, TX
Used in conjunction with Crest Property Health toothpaste, your gums feel spectacular! You can feel how clean your teeth are. The floss is flat, not round, making it so much more comfortable to floss.
Erika C.
This is the best floss ever. It "glides" between teeth super smoothly and easily, but still does its job. I floss everyday and have tried quite a few different brands of floss, none of which compare.
Eva M.
What can I say.. It gets the job done! It doesn't break off while flossing so that's a bonus, obviously. I keep this in my purse and in my medicine cabinet & it's the only one I continually purchase.
Michael S.
Evergreen Park, IL
I feel like oral-b is the one brand of floss that I've used that doesn't break yet is still thin enough to fit in the tight gaps between my teeth. If you have tighter teeth then this one is for you.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
I find that this loss doesn't go on sale very often, but I still repurchase every time. It glides through my teeth so easily and leave my mouth feeling very refreshed. I will always use this floss!