BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sandra L.
This floss glides right through all of my tight contacts. Easy to grip and had a good mint flavor. I've been using this floss for about 8 years now and i will never steer away from it. Doesnt snag of fray in rough teeth either.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
Works great for cleaning in between the teeth and getting all that gunk out but also does irritate your gums. It doesn't feel like it's cutting your gums like other flosses do. Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean after use.
Bekah L.
Plainfield, IL
I mean it's floss. It gets all the food out and is said to protect my teeth. It's got a nice minty fresh taste to it and is super easy to travel with when I go for vacations. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Ivana T.
Honolulu, HI
Standard and competent floss. Gets into my teeth easily and glides right out without getting stuck (I have bad teeth from bad childhood habits) and brings up a lot of junk. My mouth feels fresh and clean after and morning breath has substantially reduced using this. I've experienced no breakage with the floss.
Jenna B.
I literally love this floss. It makes my mouth taste good and works great (makes me want to floss...so that's a win). WAY better than cheap floss brands, definitely worth spending a few more dollars. I only buy this brand.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
Flossing takes up so much time, but I love this little package. When I get time I go to my store and grab one. They're conveniently placed by the toothbrushes and I use it about 3 times a week. I would buy it again for sure.
Jolianna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is actually a good floss but flossing my teeth really hurts and this one isn't to thick to the point where it kills me but I do buy this one sometimes still looking for the perfect one so I'm good with this one overall
Liz L.
Victorville, CA
Great for teeth that have no gaps. Slides in easy with out the force that it would usually take to get it in. Great for not hurting the gums from the force of the floss. I dont have anything bad to say about this product.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Number one I hate flossing but I have to do it I just found these on sale at Walmart last week I grab them at my husband enjoys using these but I like the ones with the stick on it yes I would buy it again if it's on sale
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I have tried many flosses in my lifetime and finally found a winner! This flossing tape is just the right size and glides between your teeth smoothly. There is no waxy bits and your teeth feel very clean. The mint flavor is a bonus too to finish off the great result! This is the only floss in my cabinet!