BY ORAL-B

Blair L.
This is my first time buying this floss. I have very tight teeth and this floss gets between them easily. What I don't like is how much minty scent is on the floss. It gets on my lips and irritates them. I purchased it on Amazon.com. Overall I would like to try a different floss that is less minty.
Hemanshu N.
Fremont, CA
I began flossing 2 years ago after my dentist admonished me for not keeping my teeth and gums clean. Oral B took the fear out of flossing, and Glide has helped me tremendously with confidence in flossing and in keeping my oral hygiene.

I would gladly recommend this product to my family and friends!
Rita B.
Darien, IL
My dentist recommended this so i started using it. I have implants so it is important that my floss isn't too thick or it would get stuck between my teeth and this glides in and out smoothly while still removing dirt.
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
To me this is just as good as any other floss. I don't believe that the fact that it's 'pro health' makes any difference in the product or the effect that it has but it's still good floss and will buy if it's on sale.
Taylor R.
Atlanta, GA
I had been using the floss picks until I went to the dentist and learned that that is not an effective way to floss. I quite using those as part of my night time routine and started to go back to regular floss. This is a great product and does not fray and get stuck between my teeth like other brands.
Cameile R.
I really enjoy this floss because I can feel and notice the difference when I use it. It always feels good to know that tou can have that good clean feeling while really making a difference with your teeth. My mom always said remember to floss... As im sure most say but you'll definetly be happy you did!
Elizabeth B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great floss. The coating is very effective at preventing it from fraying and catching on my teeth. The cutter part works perfectly. Does exactly what it's supposed to, although it is a little pricey for simple floss.
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
My to go dental floss I carry it with me everywhere in my purse in the car and I of course have one at home. Works really great and it is a very reasonable price. It gets the job done and I will repurchase again
Ana Beatriz S.
Harrison, NY
This floss really does what it should do! It has a great minty taste that helps to keep your mouth refresh! It's effective, I already used it a couple of times and it is my favorite now. Really recommend to others.
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
This floss ia great. It doesn't fall apart in your mouth or leave particles floating around of wax. It glides smoothly leaving my teeth extra clean. I'c e had other flosses that left residues amd this one doesn't.