BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I like the fact that this floss doesn't "shred" when pulled from between tight spaces. No weird flavor. 4 stars for the price. Somewhat competitively priced, but not enough. I do recommend purchasing, however!
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite floss. I have containers everywhere whether it's my purse, car, bedside table. I always have them easily accessible. It is affordable and effective. I will continue to use it in the future.
Nicole P.
The reason i prefer Oral-B's dental floss over others is because the floss is smooth, you don't get that uncomfortable feeling of using a "Thread" or "Squeeky" sound (Which we all hate and give us goose bumps)
Nicole K.
Steward, IL
Perhaps it is because I used this floss for maNY years working in various dental offices but I do over it it doesn't shred as much as other floss especially, and I like the minty after taste it leaves behind.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Love this Floss. I love that it's satiny and smooth, and not the typical waxed floss. This glides between your teeth easily, but cleans just as well, if not better. Also has a nice minty flavor, Which I love!
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I actually received this floss from my dentist. I love it because it's not too thin, so it can't slip between my gums and cause them to bleed. However, it's not thick to the point of not being able to use it.
Brenna B.
I usually don't find a problem with most flosses, if I'm being honest. So compared to other flosses, I would say this floss is equal! It's as good a floss as any to purchase, it works perfectly as advertised!
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Love that floss works great has a minty flavor it is very effective not expensive at all I usually buy it at Walmart or target I'm a repeat user I would highly recommend this product I'm very satisfied 👍🏼😁
Jenna A.
Quaker Hill, CT
I really love this floss! I have tried several kinds and this doesn't fray like some dental floss. I use this daily and it lasts a pretty good length of time. The price is also reasonable for dental floss.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY
Works good helps get gunk out smells good and keeps you fresh great for on the go to through in a bag or your car and use as needed good value and works very well keeps teeth and gums healthy Good product