BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Listen, no one likes flossing, no one! But this product makes it slightly better. When I first used it I didn't bleed, and that's saying something. It tastes minty fresh and kept my teeth clean. If you're gonna have to floss, choose this one
Rebecca W.
Stillwater, OK
I love Glide Floss; it is the only floss I have used that doesn't break between my teeth or cut my gums. It truly does GLIDE between my teeth and the mint flavor leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Jennifer R.
Memphis , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this floss, it is probably the best I've ever used. It truly met all of my expectations. I love that it glides through and doesn't get stuck in between your teeth. I use it daily and wouldn't go back to any regular floss. I highly recommend this floss!
Natalie O.
Birmingham, AL
I love this floss. It's super smooth, never cuts your gums or gets stuck on dental work. The cheap waxy kind drives me insane but I actually love to floss with this! Nice minty flavor too! Highly recommend to finish your dental routine.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
I love the Oral-B Glide flosses. I recently bought the Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It glides between teeth so easily. You get a little bit of minty flavor as you floss. This is the best floss. It's so easy to use.
DENISE K.
I never enjoyed flossing with those stringy-like floss. I really enjoy the strength combined with the thinness of this type of floss <3

This seriously makes flossing fast and effective. My dentist supports Oral-B floss. MUST HAVE!
Caroline E.
Whittier, CA
Only floss the ones you want to keep. I love this one because it gets good contact along the gingiva to tooth area, to make sure all food pieces are broken free and keep your mouth healthy. Doesn't snag on teeth like some cords can.
Coleen D.
Callahan, FL
This is my absolute favorite floss, it's super smooth and easily gets in between my teeth which are generally pretty tight which has at times torn other floss. I keep this in my purse, toiletry case, and in my bathroom so I'm never without it
Sandra L.
This floss glides right through all of my tight contacts. Easy to grip and had a good mint flavor. I've been using this floss for about 8 years now and i will never steer away from it. Doesnt snag of fray in rough teeth either.
Casey L.
Winston Salem, NC
my gums have always been pretty sensitive for some reason since i was a child and i find this floss to be great and not as painful as some others! i really enjoy the way this floss makes gives my smile that extra clean feeling