BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Aurelys A.

It is the ideal companion for good dental health is perfect because it is smooth and glides easily , eliminating all waste that lodge between teeth. Perfectly clean and maintains healthy teeth . I recommend always
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
This floss ia great. It doesn't fall apart in your mouth or leave particles floating around of wax. It glides smoothly leaving my teeth extra clean. I'c e had other flosses that left residues amd this one doesn't.
Jessica H.
Columbiana, AL
My daughters teeth are extremely close together so regular dental floss just shreds. The oral B glide floss doesn't do that. It glides between her teeth with no pain. We found it at Walmart. I will be buying more!
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great floss! It tastes good and gets all the food out pretty well! Definitely one of my favorites and one of my go-to dental buys! I've probably used the product for over a year and continue to use it now!
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
My to go dental floss I carry it with me everywhere in my purse in the car and I of course have one at home. Works really great and it is a very reasonable price. It gets the job done and I will repurchase again
Katie o.
Provides protection and coolness while flossing. i use this roughly three times a week and i enjoy the feeling of my teeth after, it is very effective but i feel as if this could be replaced by a cheaper product
Jessica S.
Salem, OR
So I'm horrible at remembering to floss but when I do this is the brand I use because this is what my dentist recommends. I like that it's really minty and is sturdy and doesn't shred immediately after using it.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
I have a tough time getting floss between my teeth and this works like a charm. I bought this at Walmart for just a few dollars. It met my expectations and passed them. I will continue to buy this item for sure!
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite floss. I have containers everywhere whether it's my purse, car, bedside table. I always have them easily accessible. It is affordable and effective. I will continue to use it in the future.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I like the fact that this floss doesn't "shred" when pulled from between tight spaces. No weird flavor. 4 stars for the price. Somewhat competitively priced, but not enough. I do recommend purchasing, however!