BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Liz L.
Victorville, CA
Great for teeth that have no gaps. Slides in easy with out the force that it would usually take to get it in. Great for not hurting the gums from the force of the floss. I dont have anything bad to say about this product.
Nicole B.
I keep one of these at home, in my work bag and at my desk. This is a great easy glide product that gets to the root of your teeth and catches all the little pieces of food you don't even know is there. Price is great!
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
I like using this floss because it is gentle on the gums and doesn't split apart like the cheap dental floss. I typically purchase my floss from Target or Walmart. I would definitely repurchase this dental floss again!
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
To me this is just as good as any other floss. I don't believe that the fact that it's 'pro health' makes any difference in the product or the effect that it has but it's still good floss and will buy if it's on sale.
Rita B.
Darien, IL
My dentist recommended this so i started using it. I have implants so it is important that my floss isn't too thick or it would get stuck between my teeth and this glides in and out smoothly while still removing dirt.
Bethany J.
Riverton, UT
Great floss. I don't have sensitive gums but I think this would be great for someone who does. I hate the floss that gets stringy things off of it. This floss doesn't do that. It glides right through the teeth nicely.
Elizabeth B.
Great floss. The coating is very effective at preventing it from fraying and catching on my teeth. The cutter part works perfectly. Does exactly what it's supposed to, although it is a little pricey for simple floss.
member-079887c56
Seatac, WA
This product is great for flossing when ever you finish eating or just flossing in general. This floss meets my expectations because it does the job. I will definitely be purchasing this floss again, very satisfied.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I love that this floss doesn't fray or break easily like some do. Just a standard repurchase for me. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom so I obviously trust it. Remember to floss guys! This is a good one.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
I'd give this 3 stars because it's mainly like every other floss I've used before !! They all seem to get out what we can't with a manual tooth brush !! Any floss will do compared to this one !! Gets the job done !!