BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this floss, it is probably the best I've ever used. It truly met all of my expectations. I love that it glides through and doesn't get stuck in between your teeth. I use it daily and wouldn't go back to any regular floss. I highly recommend this floss!
Rebecca W.
Stillwater, OK
I love Glide Floss; it is the only floss I have used that doesn't break between my teeth or cut my gums. It truly does GLIDE between my teeth and the mint flavor leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Natalie O.
Jackson, MS
I love this floss. It's super smooth, never cuts your gums or gets stuck on dental work. The cheap waxy kind drives me insane but I actually love to floss with this! Nice minty flavor too! Highly recommend to finish your dental routine.
Coleen D.
Callahan, FL
This is my absolute favorite floss, it's super smooth and easily gets in between my teeth which are generally pretty tight which has at times torn other floss. I keep this in my purse, toiletry case, and in my bathroom so I'm never without it
Caroline E.
Whittier, CA
Only floss the ones you want to keep. I love this one because it gets good contact along the gingiva to tooth area, to make sure all food pieces are broken free and keep your mouth healthy. Doesn't snag on teeth like some cords can.
DENISE K.
I never enjoyed flossing with those stringy-like floss. I really enjoy the strength combined with the thinness of this type of floss <3

This seriously makes flossing fast and effective. My dentist supports Oral-B floss. MUST HAVE!
Sandra L.
This floss glides right through all of my tight contacts. Easy to grip and had a good mint flavor. I've been using this floss for about 8 years now and i will never steer away from it. Doesnt snag of fray in rough teeth either.
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
This floss glides really well between teeth. My teeth tend to shred floss a lot when I floss my teeth, but this one doesn't shred at all. It definitely works really well. It's got a good mint taste to it too. Would recommend.
Casey L.
Winston Salem, NC
my gums have always been pretty sensitive for some reason since i was a child and i find this floss to be great and not as painful as some others! i really enjoy the way this floss makes gives my smile that extra clean feeling
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
I mean it's floss. It gets all the food out and is said to protect my teeth. It's got a nice minty fresh taste to it and is super easy to travel with when I go for vacations. I would most definitely recommend this product.

back