BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This is my go-to floss. It's smooth and glides through the teeth easily and effortlessly. I appreciate how strong and durable the floss is, as well. I pick mine up at Target and always buy a few as my entire family will use this product. I highly recommend!
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this floss! it leaves y mouth feeling and tasting fresh! I use this daily, and take it with me when i go eat anywhere. I usually purchase mine at walmart, but i believe they carry this just about anywhere. I will continue to buy this dental floss!
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually use pro-health mouth products....this was no exception. Some flosses hurt my gums but this did not. I used this for the first time a few months ago and and now stuck on the product. It meet my expectations plus some! I was very satisfied.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it!! Not much I can say. Flossing is a necessity in my house and this floss is just great. Not sticky and hard it's really easy to use with my built in retainer which is great. I got this product at Walmart for a couple bucks and it is well worth it.
Darion S.
Oral-B is my go to brand for oral hygiene. They're everyday whitening toothpastes and flosses are great. Target usually has a great selection and I recently picked up this floss. I use it when I floss each day and would recommend it to a friend.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
This is my go to floss. You can get a really good deal at costco buying a multi-pack. It's easy to use, fits just right between my teeth, and doesn't break easy. It has a gentle refreshing smell and taste, makes you feel freshened after use. High recommended it
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss for my teeth. I buy it at WalMart and at other stores. I use the product every day. It has a very nice minty flavor, and does well getting in between your teeth. I am very happy with this product.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Listen, no one likes flossing, no one! But this product makes it slightly better. When I first used it I didn't bleed, and that's saying something. It tastes minty fresh and kept my teeth clean. If you're gonna have to floss, choose this one
Natalie O.
Birmingham, AL
I love this floss. It's super smooth, never cuts your gums or gets stuck on dental work. The cheap waxy kind drives me insane but I actually love to floss with this! Nice minty flavor too! Highly recommend to finish your dental routine.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
I love the Oral-B Glide flosses. I recently bought the Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It glides between teeth so easily. You get a little bit of minty flavor as you floss. This is the best floss. It's so easy to use.