BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Vida W.
Great floss! I use the tape type due to the thread floss causing issues with my teeth! Last quite a while depending on use and is very affordable. Highly recommend to those looking for a floss for sensitive gums! Often you can find a coupon for it too!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This is my go-to floss. It's smooth and glides through the teeth easily and effortlessly. I appreciate how strong and durable the floss is, as well. I pick mine up at Target and always buy a few as my entire family will use this product. I highly recommend!
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this floss! it leaves y mouth feeling and tasting fresh! I use this daily, and take it with me when i go eat anywhere. I usually purchase mine at walmart, but i believe they carry this just about anywhere. I will continue to buy this dental floss!
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it!! Not much I can say. Flossing is a necessity in my house and this floss is just great. Not sticky and hard it's really easy to use with my built in retainer which is great. I got this product at Walmart for a couple bucks and it is well worth it.
Shaina S.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually struggle with finding a good floss because my teeth are pressed very closely to one another due to the fact that I had braces when I was younger. But, I do not struggle with this floss, and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually use pro-health mouth products....this was no exception. Some flosses hurt my gums but this did not. I used this for the first time a few months ago and and now stuck on the product. It meet my expectations plus some! I was very satisfied.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
This floss is really good! There's a lot of product in it, and it smells really nice too. I like the ease of this product, and it definitely met my expectations. I'd buy this again and again, and I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss for my teeth. I buy it at WalMart and at other stores. I use the product every day. It has a very nice minty flavor, and does well getting in between your teeth. I am very happy with this product.
Darion S.
Oral-B is my go to brand for oral hygiene. They're everyday whitening toothpastes and flosses are great. Target usually has a great selection and I recently picked up this floss. I use it when I floss each day and would recommend it to a friend.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
This is my go to floss. You can get a really good deal at costco buying a multi-pack. It's easy to use, fits just right between my teeth, and doesn't break easy. It has a gentle refreshing smell and taste, makes you feel freshened after use. High recommended it