BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
This floss glides really well between teeth. My teeth tend to shred floss a lot when I floss my teeth, but this one doesn't shred at all. It definitely works really well. It's got a good mint taste to it too. Would recommend.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
Flossing takes up so much time, but I love this little package. When I get time I go to my store and grab one. They're conveniently placed by the toothbrushes and I use it about 3 times a week. I would buy it again for sure.
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
works good. really love this floss. easy to use and I use it after every meal. It works to take the germs out or food that maybe stuck. In total I use it 3 times a day I like this one because it has a bit of a fresh flavor.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
Works great for cleaning in between the teeth and getting all that gunk out but also does irritate your gums. It doesn't feel like it's cutting your gums like other flosses do. Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean after use.
Jolianna D.
This is actually a good floss but flossing my teeth really hurts and this one isn't to thick to the point where it kills me but I do buy this one sometimes still looking for the perfect one so I'm good with this one overall
Bekah L.
Plainfield , IL
I mean it's floss. It gets all the food out and is said to protect my teeth. It's got a nice minty fresh taste to it and is super easy to travel with when I go for vacations. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Jenna B.
I literally love this floss. It makes my mouth taste good and works great (makes me want to floss...so that's a win). WAY better than cheap floss brands, definitely worth spending a few more dollars. I only buy this brand.
Jordan M.
Pawleys Island, SC
I use this floss pretty much everyday. It's pretty cheap on the cost side, which means it does split sometimes, especially with those crooked teeth. The packaging could be prettier, but overall it's a pretty good product.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Number one I hate flossing but I have to do it I just found these on sale at Walmart last week I grab them at my husband enjoys using these but I like the ones with the stick on it yes I would buy it again if it's on sale
Liz L.
Victorville, CA
Great for teeth that have no gaps. Slides in easy with out the force that it would usually take to get it in. Great for not hurting the gums from the force of the floss. I dont have anything bad to say about this product.