BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff goes on like BUTTER. You can't beat the quantity for the price. I like my flosses more waxy and this one does the job. I have never gotten it stuck on my tech and it even clean my back molars really well. Even with the wax, this floss has a nice grip.
Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
This is my favorite floss. I have a fixed retainer so this floss is great to use with threaders, never catches like other brands. The only downside i would say is that I have noticed it does not clean as well as the non glide formula.

Would recommend this if using daily
courtney k.
love this. it slides between your teeth, no matter how close they might be. you dont ever get little hairs stuck in your teeth, because the sealer is amazing. i have used this product religiously for about 3 years now and wouldnt even consider another floss
Kate S.
Encinitas, CA
I love my Glide floss! I have very tight, crowded teeth and it was extremely difficult to find a floss that didn't shred or break between my teeth. Oral-B was the winner. Other flosses seem more abrasive and I guess give my teeth a cleaner feel, but I don't care if they make my teeth cleaner if they also break between my teeth, making it difficult to remove.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
There's not much to say about dental floss. This one does the job. I like waxy dental floss, this type is waxy and is able to get in between even the closest teeth. It compares to Glide which I used to use. We bought this at Costco and I'm very happy with it.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I like this product because its a more comfortable on my gums. Since I'm not always great at flossing, this a gentler option for me. The thinner floss often can be too harsh and this works well for me. I like to wait until its on sale to buy, but its my go to.
Amanda Y.
Rome, GA
I floss daily for good health. I prefer the "floss tape" than the "floss string" because I feel with the tape, more gunk is removed from my teeth. It is effective and easy to use. I prefer this brand and constantly do buy often. I recommend it to others.
Vida W.
Great floss! I use the tape type due to the thread floss causing issues with my teeth! Last quite a while depending on use and is very affordable. Highly recommend to those looking for a floss for sensitive gums! Often you can find a coupon for it too!
Samantha B.
Love this dental floss. It isn't rough on the gums and it works so well. I buy this at either target or walmart and I use it about once a day it is awesome because it makes your teeth feel super fresh and it feels like you just came back from the dentist.
Zuanette C.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE IT. SIMPLE TO USE. EASY TO TAKE ANYWHERE I JUST PUT IT IN MY PURSE AND GO AS WELL AS USE IT AT HOME. I USE IT EVERY DAY. IVE TRIED SEVERAL BRANDS AND THIS IS THE ONE I LIKE THE MOST. IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE AT DOING THE JOB I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN