BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Rebecca W.
Stillwater, OK
I love Glide Floss; it is the only floss I have used that doesn't break between my teeth or cut my gums. It truly does GLIDE between my teeth and the mint flavor leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny
This is my favorite brand of floss. I have never had it not work excellent for me. This is the only one I buy for my house and I also get it for my family members for Christmas. I would recommend
this to anyone looking for a good floss.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
I love the Oral-B Glide flosses. I recently bought the Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It glides between teeth so easily. You get a little bit of minty flavor as you floss. This is the best floss. It's so easy to use.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Some dental floss is clearly better than others. This is one of the best you will find. It's so important to floss your teeth for your dental health. Start your children out early flossing and you will see results at dental checkups.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I've been using this floss for years and there's nothing wrong with it, it's your standard floss which lasts for a while and doesn't break off as easily as some other ones. I usually buy mine from walmart and I would say it's great.
Kate S.
Maumee, OH
Love this floss, very generic and minty. Gets everything out! I dot think there is anything that separates this floss from most, I like that it gets everything out and I'm satisfied. I would buy again but it's like any other floss.
DENISE K.
I never enjoyed flossing with those stringy-like floss. I really enjoy the strength combined with the thinness of this type of floss <3

This seriously makes flossing fast and effective. My dentist supports Oral-B floss. MUST HAVE!
Genesis L.
El Paso
It's okay but it is the only brand I have tried of floss that makes my gums bleed and I have no idea why because I love the way it clears them it literally gets all the bad stuff out. I wish my teeth were not so sensitive to it.
Holly N.
I have a hard time with regular floss because it sl gets stuck between my teeth. Glide to the rescue! Got a sample from my dentist a couple years ago and have been using it every day since. Will definitely buy again and again.
Casey L.
Winston Salem, NC
my gums have always been pretty sensitive for some reason since i was a child and i find this floss to be great and not as painful as some others! i really enjoy the way this floss makes gives my smile that extra clean feeling