BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Iman F.
This is the best floss ever. It "glides" between teeth super smoothly and easily, but still does its job. I floss everyday and have tried quite a few different brands of floss, none of which compare. If all dentists used this floss, the world would probably be a lot happier.
Lindsay G.
Love this floss! Doesn't ever get stuck between teeth and it cleans very very well. This is my go-to floss that I can count on to never break while using it and always doing a good job. I use it everyday and it is also gentle on the gums, no bleeding or pain when using!
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this floss. it is strong and doesn't break around my teeth. it gets everything out of those crevasse that other flosses cant get. It was a little pricey for floss but teeth are really important to keep clean. I would recommend this to anyone who has teeth (everyone)!!!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I love this floss! I feel like this one really gets down in between your teeth and gums for a wonderful, clean feeling. Love how minty the flavor is also. It glides so easily and I have never had any issues with it splitting or breaking. I highly recommend this floss.
Amanda C.
Woodville, AL
Growing up my mom would always make me floss and let's get real everybody hated to floss! But, with the Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss I now have no problem with flossing! And it comes in a cute little container so you can keep it with you at all times, especially for emergencies! It is a great product and leaves a very clean taste in your mouth also!!
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
works good. really love this floss. easy to use and I use it after every meal. It works to take the germs out or food that maybe stuck. In total I use it 3 times a day I like this one because it has a bit of a fresh flavor.
Cassandra P.
This floss has a silkier texture which I find glides through my teeth as opposed to the tougher, stiffer flosses that must be forced through. Great flavor, strong and lasts a long time. Kind of expensive as far as floss goes but with this you truly get what you pay for.
Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff goes on like BUTTER. You can't beat the quantity for the price. I like my flosses more waxy and this one does the job. I have never gotten it stuck on my tech and it even clean my back molars really well. Even with the wax, this floss has a nice grip.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the feel, ease of use, and cleanliness I get out of this floss. It glides into tight spaces easily and gets out so much! Keeps my in betweens tidy and freshens breath. A little pricier than your store bought string, but worth it if you enjoy comfort and ease.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After getting fillings in my back teeth, they feel "tight", and I used to think I couldn't get other floss in between them. The dental assistant recommended using glide to me, and it's by far my most favorite. It always goes between my teeth with no problems ever.