BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Michelle F.
Federal Way, WA
I personally use this floss every night. I like it because it glides easily between tight contacts. However, because of the slippery surface of the floss it does not always remove all plaque from between teeth. I have used this floss for many years.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss for my teeth. I buy it at WalMart and at other stores. I use the product every day. It has a very nice minty flavor, and does well getting in between your teeth. I am very happy with this product.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
LOVE Oral-B products in general! I have braces so flossing is a pain, but considering that...I do floss often and this is my preferred choice! Works well, helps my mouth/teeth feel clean and it is available nearly everywhere at a reasonable price!
Lucy C.
Love the brand, love the width of the floss, the scent, the easy storage case. The only complaint I have is that this product can be pricey. It is worth it. Use it daily and have always liked this brand. Will keep buying it, especially if on sale
Mailee L.
Great little piece of string, love this floss. It does it's job and met my expectations fully. The floss is strong and it cuts off cleanly without leaving messy shreds on the case. I use this floss daily and when I run out, I'll go buy some more.
Darion S.
Oral-B is my go to brand for oral hygiene. They're everyday whitening toothpastes and flosses are great. Target usually has a great selection and I recently picked up this floss. I use it when I floss each day and would recommend it to a friend.
D C.
Warminster, PA
Received the Clinical Protection and the Deep Clean as samples from the dentist. This is the only brand that does not get stuck in between my teeth. It seems to be flatter, like ribbon, and glides very easily. The mint flavor is a nice taste.
Coleen D.
Callahan, FL
This is my absolute favorite floss, it's super smooth and easily gets in between my teeth which are generally pretty tight which has at times torn other floss. I keep this in my purse, toiletry case, and in my bathroom so I'm never without it
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Listen, no one likes flossing, no one! But this product makes it slightly better. When I first used it I didn't bleed, and that's saying something. It tastes minty fresh and kept my teeth clean. If you're gonna have to floss, choose this one
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Floss is floss. This floss isn't too waxy, has a good minty taste, and gets the job done. Can get into the tight spaces of your teeth without feathering and getting torn to shreds. Don't know that it's better than others but I use it often.