BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Rachel H.
Easy to use, gentle on my gums, and inexpensive for my expensive taste. I use this twice a day and I really have seen improvement on my smile now that I regularly floss, (those college days were not so good to my teeth!) I'm not picky on the floss I buy, but I would buy this again.
Iman F.
This is the best floss ever. It "glides" between teeth super smoothly and easily, but still does its job. I floss everyday and have tried quite a few different brands of floss, none of which compare. If all dentists used this floss, the world would probably be a lot happier.
Megan M.
St Augustine , FL
I'm someone who is super into flossing! My dentist recommended this specific brand and ever since then I have never looked back! It gets everything in those hard to reach places and I always end up feeling super clean! Glides effortless through and super gentle with your gums!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a great dental Floss! I use it twice a day! It inexpensive and keeps the inside of my mouth feeling minty fresh! I bough this at stop and shop during my grocery shopping. It is effective and a most have! I buy this brand every time! If you haven't tried it you need to!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite floss. It doesn't shred and it isn't too thin. It does a good job at getting in between my teeth without getting stuck. It also actually leaves my mouth feeling fresher and cleaner. We have a subscription with Amazon to get it delivered every few months.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA
This is the ONLY floss that I buy because it does not break and has a good flavor. Every other type of floss I've tried is either too thin or too thick. The flavor doesn't flake off into tiny bits either, which is definitely a plus as well. I will continue to repurchase this.
Chloe A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I have tried dozens of floss options and Oral-B Glide Pro-Health wins every time. My husband's teeth have very small gaps between each tooth and therefore, he breaks floss almost every time he flosses. This is the only floss we will purchase now! It is the best!
Lizzy L.
ok before i tried these i didn't know floss could have levels you know. this is some legit floss. I always thought floss was floss then i tried generic and yeah this floss is the best. get this floss it makes it easy to floss and it is also has a minty one thats extra legit
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this floss because it's easy to use. I can choose my own length. Plus, it has the extra mint flavor to it and it feels fresh when one flosses. It's affordable and comes in a cute container. I recommend this floss to everyone, I'm always satisfied with the job it does.
Alison C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Was recommended to use this product by sister who is a dental hygienist. I love this dental floss because I feel it gets all the junk in between my teeth out. I'm also a fan of the duel pack when I can find it because it's cheaper AND there is usually always a coupon out there.