BY ORAL-B #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Helps Make Flossing Simple Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Patented Tension Control Design Dentist Recommended Brand Now 50% More Picks Patented Tension Control Design Allows Floss To Surround The Tooth Surface. Easy To Reach Back Teeth! Easy Flossing With One Hand. Unique, Patented Floss That's Smooth, Strong, And Shred Resistant. Effectively Removes Tough Plaque Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Gently Stimulates Gums And Helps Prevent Gingivitis. 1-800-645-4337 U.S. Pat.:&Nbsp; D4244748, 5975296, 5538023 see more...

• I've been looking for new floss to try, how does this compare to ...3 Answers
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss Picks 30 ct Pouch
  • "i use these picks everyday, they are very strong and makes flossing very easy." in 2 reviews
  • "These are so much better than regular floss." in 1 review
  • "He's now 5 and it is a normal daily routine since these make flossing easy." in 1 review
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
If you have trouble remembering to floss, or just find your self not having enough time, (because lets be honest, not all of us have the time in the morning before work to pull out a long string, wrap it around our fingers like we're loading a rubber band gun, and then work it between every tooth and gum) then these will be great for you. It's so easy to just grab one on your way out the door and even do it in the car. The only downside is that these particular ones are slightly short, making it hard to reach the teeth in the back. While I do like the taste, shape and smoothness of these particular picks, I find that I can easily use the $1 ones from the dollar store and not feel like I'm missing out on anything phenomenal.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I picked these up recently because they were on sale, in place of the usual kind I have preferred for years. What I don't like about these are that the floss is weak and tends to break off a lot easier than the kind I'm used to using. Therefore, I go through far many more than I would if they were a little sturdier. They're not bad, but I find it hard to pull the floss part out of my teeth sometimes. If you're a little more rough with your oral care, you might want to use a different brand, as these are pretty flimsy!
Erin D.
I can't live without these. Not these specifically, though these are fine. Any floss on a stick type of product. I have bags of them at work, home, in my purse. All over my life. And I love it. They're so easy to use that flossing becomes a regular step in the morning, night, and after meals. I can happily not lie to my dentist when he asks if I floss. My gums used to bleed fairly easily from brushing but flossing regularly has absolutely made a difference in my overall oral hygiene.
Brittany P.
Gonzales, LA
There's really very little one can say about dental floss, but this is VERY smooth and VERY wide dental floss that gets between teeth amazingly well. It's an absolute joy to use this floss. I buy it in bulk, and then double up whenever I use it. It's great.

And incidentally, there's no comparison between this stuff and the regular Glide dental floss. That stuff is wide and just as shred-free, but this Comfort Plus version is much smoother and gentler on the teeth as I floss.
Anthea F.
Jersey City, NJ
Woke up one morning with pain thanks to
The work of my wisdom tooth. A visit to the dentist, and he recommended I start using these floss picks and not just the original ones from the past!

What a reevaluation- they cleaned my teeth so much better. I am a meat eater with not many gaps in my teeth. These picks went in there n helped out big time. Without these I would've been running for fillings! So yes loved them.

I'd love to call them phenomenal....

Stay beautiful! Xxooxx
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I love these floss picks so MUCH! They are so comfortable to use, and they are strong enough to handle my flossing addiction. The pick end is the perfect shape. My only issue it that the pick is slightly flimsy. The floss end is strong and the spherical guards on the sides just add extra comfort. I recommend these every time someone asks, which admittedly isn't often, but these really are the best floss picks I have ever tried.
Felicia P.
I recently purchased this floss after getting invisalign. Now that I have to brush and floss after every meal/snack these picks have been SO handy. It is easy to use while on the go, especially at work. I can discreetly floss while at my desk and keep up with my oral routine. These have been so convenient. I loved the original floss before and love these even more, I highly recommend this floss!
Alexander D.
Martinez, CA
've used this floss for many years. I like it because it slides easily between my teeth, does not fray, and does not cut my gums. It is flat, not round. The mint taste is subtle and fresh. I use a floss holder similar to the one that comes up when you search for 'floss' so I don't have to wrap it around my fingers (ouch!). I highly recommend this. What more can I write about dental floss? lol
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love the Oral-B glide floss and having it in the stick floss picks form makes it so much more convenient to use. It also makes it easier for on the go and to maintain a good flossing routine. However, I am disappointed that it uses and wastes so much plastic. I think they should develop a compostable or recyclable version of these.. it's not worth it to waste so much plastic.
heather a.
I can not stand anything in my teeth and so I am constantly reaching for one of my many packs of Oral-B floss picks. My favorite is the Pro-health Clinical Protection Floss picks because they glide between my teeth very smoothly and I have found that the floss doesn't unravel like other brands that I have tried. The flavor is pleasant and they don't irritate my gums.
Chanler K.
I've been looking for new floss to try, how does this compare to the original blue floss picks?