BY ORAL-B #36 in Dental Floss & Picks

Helps Make Flossing Simple Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Patented Tension Control Design Dentist Recommended Brand Now 50% More Picks Patented Tension Control Design Allows Floss To Surround The Tooth Surface. Easy To Reach Back Teeth! Easy Flossing With One Hand. Unique, Patented Floss That's Smooth, Strong, And Shred Resistant. Effectively Removes Tough Plaque Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Gently Stimulates Gums And Helps Prevent Gingivitis. 1-800-645-4337 U.S. Pat.:&Nbsp; D4244748, 5975296, 5538023 see more...

• I've been looking for new floss to try, how does this compare to ...3 Answers
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss Picks 30 ct Pouch
  • "i use these picks everyday, they are very strong and makes flossing very easy." in 2 reviews
  • "He's now 5 and it is a normal daily routine since these make flossing easy." in 1 review
  • "These are so much better than regular floss." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Oral-B glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss Picks.  I love that I can take them on the go with me and I throw a few in my purse every time I leave the house.  They are small enough and shaped in a way, that I can even get those hard to reach back teeth with them.  They just get the job done and help to keep my teeth healthy and clean.  I recommend!
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
As  many others when I was younger I had braces. Now I have permanent wire retainers glued to the back of my teeth. I really love how easy to use and handy these little flossers are to use and to carry around. They work great on my back teeth which do not have the wire retainer attached. They are harder to use on my front teeth who are very tightly packed together, and often they break and I have to get a new one! Overall I love these flossers and would recommend them to anyone!
Josie C.
Danville, IN
I like these because it's less messier and easier to use! They are disposable and can easily be thrown away. I like to keep these in my purse because they are very travel friendly. I like the flavor and easy to use on the teeth and up the gums!!!
Jaydah S.
Miami
This product makes it so easy for me to floss my teeth! The handle makes it super easy to hold and glide between my teeth. Flossing has only just become a really big important part of my dental routine and this product makes it so easy for me!
Ally 🌻.
Using floss picks makes it so much easier to floss. These floss picks leave my mouth feeling fresh and even leave a little minty after taste. These picks make it more convenient and easier to keep up with my dental hygiene.
Emily W.
I love love love this floss picks compared to actual floss. The handle makes it easier to get between your teeth and those hard to reach ones that you just don't want to do. I've seen great improvement in my gums since I've started using this and the other side can be used to get that leftover unwanted particles that get stuck in your teeth!
Angie T.
Apple Valley , MN
Makes flossing quick and easy. These are more expensive than regular dental floss but I find myself flossing more regularly when I have these on hand. My mouth feels fresh and minty after use. I will continue to buy but not sure if these are any better than comparable brands
Abbey H.
Love these for hard to reach places. I find myself using 3-5 each time. I'm sure that's not necessary but it seems counterproductive to reuse the same one. On regular floss you can move down the string as it starts to ware. Unfortunately not on these, but it is much easier!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
The best picks you can use. These are really durable and work better than other brands. I have used these for years. They have actually reversed gingivitis for my father so definitely worth the buy. I would definately recommend to everyone, good or bad teeth alike.
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
I love these for whenever I'm on the go! I don't have to worry about getting the right length and getting way into my mouth! And it has the pick end to get things the floss has a hard time with! Super easy to use and GREAT for the money! Would purchase again!
Chanler K.
I've been looking for new floss to try, how does this compare to the original blue floss picks?