BY ORAL-B #44 in Dental Floss & Picks

Helps Make Flossing Simple Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Patented Tension Control Design Dentist Recommended Brand Now 50% More Picks Patented Tension Control Design Allows Floss To Surround The Tooth Surface. Easy To Reach Back Teeth! Easy Flossing With One Hand. Unique, Patented Floss That's Smooth, Strong, And Shred Resistant. Effectively Removes Tough Plaque Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline. Gently Stimulates Gums And Helps Prevent Gingivitis. 1-800-645-4337 U.S. Pat.:&Nbsp; D4244748, 5975296, 5538023 see more...

• I've been looking for new floss to try, how does this com...3 Answers
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss Picks 30 ct Pouch
  • "i use these picks everyday, they are very strong and makes flossing very easy." in 2 reviews
  • "These are so much better than regular floss." in 1 review
  • "He's now 5 and it is a normal daily routine since these make flossing easy." in 1 review
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer this type of loss over just having a long piece of loss you actually have the one in to pick anything out of your tooth and then the short piece of floss on the other end to get way down in between the teeth I feel like you don’t waste Foss doing it this way and it’s more versatile
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Oral-B glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss Picks.  I love that I can take them on the go with me and I throw a few in my purse every time I leave the house.  They are small enough and shaped in a way, that I can even get those hard to reach back teeth with them.  They just get the job done and help to keep my teeth healthy and clean.  I recommend!
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
As  many others when I was younger I had braces. Now I have permanent wire retainers glued to the back of my teeth. I really love how easy to use and handy these little flossers are to use and to carry around. They work great on my back teeth which do not have the wire retainer attached. They are harder to use on my front teeth who are very tightly packed together, and often they break and I have to get a new one! Overall I love these flossers and would recommend them to anyone!
Jaydah S.
Miami
This product makes it so easy for me to floss my teeth! The handle makes it super easy to hold and glide between my teeth. Flossing has only just become a really big important part of my dental routine and this product makes it so easy for me!
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I loved these! I hate floss that shreds, and this doesn’t at all. It’s super easy to reach back teeth, and I love that the bottom can be used as a pick or scraper. I will definitely repurchase to keep in my car and purse!
Emily W.
I love love love this floss picks compared to actual floss. The handle makes it easier to get between your teeth and those hard to reach ones that you just don't want to do. I've seen great improvement in my gums since I've started using this and the other side can be used to get that leftover unwanted particles that get stuck in your teeth!
Angie T.
Apple Valley , MN
Makes flossing quick and easy. These are more expensive than regular dental floss but I find myself flossing more regularly when I have these on hand. My mouth feels fresh and minty after use. I will continue to buy but not sure if these are any better than comparable brands
Abbey H.
Love these for hard to reach places. I find myself using 3-5 each time. I'm sure that's not necessary but it seems counterproductive to reuse the same one. On regular floss you can move down the string as it starts to ware. Unfortunately not on these, but it is much easier!
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
I love these for whenever I'm on the go! I don't have to worry about getting the right length and getting way into my mouth! And it has the pick end to get things the floss has a hard time with! Super easy to use and GREAT for the money! Would purchase again!
darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
Perfect to keep in your car for a quick floss before going into a place that isn't your house, or after going out to eat, or to make yourself look really weird because your flossing your teeth in your car... but don't worry about that I do it all the time
Chanler K.
I've been looking for new floss to try, how does this compare to the original blue floss picks?