BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
As a person who doesn't have the straightest of teeth, Oral-B Glide Pro-Health floss is a lifesaver. People who doesn't have perfect teeth often have a hard time getting floss into hard to reach places, and forcing the standard waxed floss blindly into those places can cause damage to gums. The Oral-B Glide floss slips effortlessly between your teeth to remove any gunk that's accumulated throughout the day without causing inflammation between teeth. I am loyal to this product and would never switch back to anything else.
Lauren W.
Because I've had so much dental work, my dentist recommended switching from the threaded picks to a regular dental floss. When you have fillings, crowns, or bridges, you should push the string between the teeth but pull the floss out rather than pulling it back down, so flossy sticks don't work for me. At first, I was lost with the options and types, but he told me Oral B Glide Pro-health provided great stretngth and durability, it wouldn't tear or rip my gums. I love it.
lauren b.
Santa Paula, CA
Great floss! I have tried a number of different floss, and keep coming back to Glide Floss simply because it works the best. It feels good on my teeth and my fingers holding the floss. It never breaks when I use it. It never shreds, it glides easily between my (tightly packed) teeth. You can do the cleaning in one pass, it digs out whatever happen to be stuck in there very well. With other floss I feel I need to make a second pass sometimes, but not with Glide.
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
My all time favorite floss. I used to use a famous toothpaste brand floss, but my dentist gave me a sample pack of the Oral B Glide floss and I was hooked. I have teeth that are squeezed in together very tightly and I used to regularly shred the floss as I was using it, that never happens with the Glide floss, it doesn't seem any thinner than my old brand, but something is definitely different.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I once read in InStyle that most dentists prefer to use Oral-B and after buying and trying it I can see why! I've always had sensitive gums and have had an aversion to flossing but not while using the Oral-B Floss. It's smooth on your teeth, you don't feel like it's yanking on anything, and it has a nice minty taste to it. I went from dreading flossing to actually not minding it at all.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I have used this product every morning for several months and nothing else comes close. Helps to keep teeth and gums clean and healthy, no problems with plaque. The peroxide in it foams away stains and helps to remove trapped food particles. I prefer to rinse for about a minute and then rinse with water. Many thanks for a GREAT product. I highly recommend this product to all.
Kate S.
Encinitas, CA
I love my Glide floss! I have very tight, crowded teeth and it was extremely difficult to find a floss that didn't shred or break between my teeth. Oral-B was the winner. Other flosses seem more abrasive and I guess give my teeth a cleaner feel, but I don't care if they make my teeth cleaner if they also break between my teeth, making it difficult to remove.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
I don't think I've used any other product but this one. I have one time used my husbands generic Walmart brand but those get stuck on my teeth and the fibers seems to just fall apart. This one glides very easily through. I just realized its called glide. Lol but definitely know where they got it from now!!! It leaves your mouth minty and feeling clean.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
This is absolutely the best floss I have tried. Flossing is so much easier when you invest in the best kind instead of opting for the cheap kind. The glide line really does as it says and glides in and out of the teeth so you can floss with ease and move on with your day. I am obsessed with the minty feeling and taste that is left over as well.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
It's a brand I've used since I was a kid, although the type of floss I have used has changed. I think this is the best and I find that the package is easier to use than other brands and it's easier to control the amount of floss that you use. It has a mild mint flavor and does not shred like many other flosses. It's a favorite in our household.