Oral-b Glide Original Floss

by Oral-B

Crest Glide Original Shred Resistant Dental Floss: Shred Resistant. Effectively Removes Plaque. Dentist Recommended Brand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-b Glide Original Floss!
How would you rate this product?
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral-b Glide Original Floss uploaded by Drea M.
This floss works the best for me. Others I've tried seem to shred up or leave a wax behind but this one does not. It's strong, doesn't break for me but it probably could if your teeth are really tight and you pull too hard. It's thin and slick to glide right between your teeth and come out easily. It's not flavored much like anything that I can tell. You could, and should floss with it daily.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Oral-b Glide Original Floss uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This floss is easy to use between your teeth, it’s strong and does a great job cleaning my teeth, I use it every time after I brush my teeth and it’s very effective, I am satisfied and I recommend it!
JENNIFER E.
Little Rock, AR
Works great! Can't stand the smell of the original. I prefer the mint or other brands.
Sandra Z.
Denver, PA
This is one of the few types of floss I buy. The waxed floss makes it much easier to get the food stuck between your teeth. It glides through without snagging and cutting your gums. A high quality floss! Highly recommend it
Yami A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Donde quiera que valla , en mi casa en cualquier lugar este producto no me puede faltar es costumbre que eh adpptado
DaLauren ..
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Works as well as any other floss not much you can expect from string doesn’t do any tricks
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I floss daily and when I do, I hate the annoyance of a thread getting stuck between two teeth. It has to be just as annoying as popcorn in your teeth. I try to always buy this brand because it’s the only one that doesn’t fray or leave behind fragments of floss.
Caitlyn D.
Thornton , CO
This is a good gloss. Nothing to write home about... I feel like there's other ones better and more reasonably priced... this one sometimes breaks on me and it's frustrating. I don't know if I'll buy again...
Amanda C.
Mayfield
Nice floss, good smell and taste. All in all I ain't mad at it. The price is not too bad.
Chantelle M.
This is literally the only floss that will fit in between my teeth. If it wasn't for this brand I would have the hardest saddest life trying to get between my teeth. Please never stop making this. Even my dentist has this in his office.

Looking for your answer?