BY ORAL-B

Helps Prevent Surface Stains Between Teeth By Removing Plaque Which Can Lead To Unsightly Tartar. Shred Resistant Floss Slides Up To 50% More Easily In Tight Spaces* *Vs. The Leading Floss Pick. see more...

• Does the "picker" end work well when trying to reach area...2 Answers
  • Does this really have a whitening effect?2 Answers
Sarahh M.
Las Vegas
BEST INVENTION EVER WHEN IT COMES TO FLOSS, It has a mint taste to it, they are super easy to use oppose to the string floss. I would defiantly recommend getting floss picks over the string floss any day. Not to pricey either and easy to find. they are available at any drug store.
Martiese A.
Fairbanks, AK
I love these floss picks. I carry them in my purse, have some in my night stand and bathroom. They do very well at cleaning my teeth after meals. I buy them at Walmart. They sell really good. If they’re not in stock at Walmart, I buy them from Fred Meyers.
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have smaller teeth with a could cavities. I know I know!! These never snag where I need my fillings and go in smoothly between my teeth. Even in the tight spots. They have a higher price tag but totally worth it. They leave fresh breath as well!
Alejandra R.
Purchased at: Target
I love using these little packets. They’re so convenient and discreet. I always carry atleast 3 of these picks wherever I go. They don’t hurt and have minty taste. They also reach all the way in the back of your mouth.
Jaydah S.
Miami
Love these so much! It makes flossing much quicker and easier for me. I can take these on the go with me where ever i go which makes these even better. I was never a fan of the regular string floss which made me not floss as much as i should. After getting these though it’s been life changing!
Anika B.
Love the mint flavor and strong floss pick. Very effective. Have repurposed and will continue to buy over and over. Definitely recommend. Oral-B Glide Glide 3D White Floss Picks Radiant Mint
Joseph Z.
New York
Favorite flosses, the product is made very well. It doesn’t just break after 2 or 3 teeth. Also you can taste the nice fresh taste in your teeth once your done. Price isn’t bad, usually can find for buy one get the second pack half off. Highly recommended
Megan G.
Pine Bluff, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using these forever! So easy to get between teeth and prevent tooth decay. They’re very durable as well. I’ve never had one break and I’m very rough when I’m flossing. They’re also very easy to put in your purse on the go!
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These make flossing so easy!! My husband and I both use them and repurchase all the time! I would definitely recommend, especially for keeping a pack in the car! You never know when you'll need to get something of your teeth!
Kamri P.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these on the daily and love them so easy and I can take them anywhere. Repeat user because i keep buying the same ones and the slight minty taste is an added plus to me as well. Would recommend
Keta C.
Fernley, NV
Does the "picker" end work well when trying to reach areas or does it bend too easily? Also, does this really whiten?
Nikki S.
Does this really have a whitening effect?