Personal CareOral CareDental FlossOral-B
Glide Glide 3D White Floss Picks Radiant Mint

Oral-B Glide Glide 3D White Floss Picks Radiant Mint

by Oral-B

Helps Prevent Surface Stains Between Teeth By Removing Plaque Which Can Lead To Unsightly Tartar. Shred Resistant Floss Slides Up To 50% More Easily In Tight Spaces* *Vs. The Leading Floss Pick.

Does the "picker" end work well when trying to reach areas or does it bend too easily? Also, does this really whiten?
Does this really have a whitening effect?
Start your review of Oral-B Glide Glide 3D White Floss Picks Radiant Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Zizi C.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dentist review here. This is what I personally use and love them. They are easy and clean to use and I love that they are whitening.
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Oral-B Glide Glide 3D White Floss Picks Radiant Mint uploaded by Amanda D.
These make it so much easier to gloss daily! I also love that they have a mint flavored pick on the other side to help. I have been using these for awhile and definitely recommend. They are also very affordable because they always have a coupon in the paper.
Niya B.
Dudley, NC
They never fray while I'm using them which is irritating with some brands. My go to product for floss.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oral-B Glide Glide 3D White Floss Picks Radiant Mint uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oral-B Glide Floss Picks are really easy to use. Removes plaque and food that’s in between your teeth. They have a mint flavor to leave you mouth feeling clean and fresh. I am satisfied and would highly recommend this product to others.
Samantha T.
Gresham , Or
This is my favorite floss so far. I love the mint taste and picks up a lot of things. I use this daily a couple times throughout the days after meals. I would recommend this product.
Ziggy T.
Flossing is very important, I always shop for Oral-B when i'm looking to take care of my mouth. I use it every single day. It's very durable and it's super easy to take on the go. I bought mines from Walgreen and I definitely would continue to buy these floss picks.
Stephanie V.
Duluth, GA
I love the glide floss picks because they are easy on the gums, but still does a thorough job. I've used other brands/kinds and they are too painful and don't seem to clean as well.
Courtney C.
Love how convenient this product is! So much easier to use then traditional floss. I use this product every night before bed.
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
Love these they are easy to use and handy when your on the go all the time!
Love these they are easy to use and handy when your on the go all the time!
Alexa A.
Painesville, OH
Love these they work really good while also having a nice month freshness!! I carry a bag around in my purse you never know when you need one