Oral-B Glide Floss

by Oral-B

New Value Pack Up to 90% more microtextured surface area than Glide Original Cool Blast of Clean Feeling Micro-textured Shred Resistant Dentist Recommended Brand With unique technology, Glide Deep Clean delivers deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you d expect from Glide.  Unique, patented floss is strong and shred-resistant . Provides a cooling blast of clean feeling every time you floss. Silky smooth texture glides easily between teeth. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis by removing plaque. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Contains 2 packs at 43.7 yd each Questions?  Call 800-645-4337 or visit glidefloss.com or crest.com Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Glide Floss!
Product Highlights
“Although I've tried many kinds of floss I always come back to this one, it works really well on my sensitive gums and lasts a long time” in reviews
Monroe, OH
I work in a dental office and get these for my work, and also keep them on me too! They don't snag which is nice!
Mansfield, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far our favorite floss. The only one we use. Doesn't break easily and gets teeth clean quite well.
Coralville, Ia
I like this floss I use it with this plastic gloss guides you need if you have braces or a permanent retainer
O Fallon, MO
Great quality and you actually get a lot per package! I love this floss and this pack of two is so handy.
Cadiz, KY
Great floss. it is easy on your teeth and GLIDES through. Recommend to those with sensitive gums.
Conroe, TX
Great floss. Gentle...yet completely effective. Ribbon like texture really removes detritus.
Austin, TX
I like the way it feels and cleans my teeth. The only con is that it shrivels apart easily.
Bay city, Mi
If you have tight teeth this is the floss for you. Other flosses break in between my teeth.
Opa Locka, FL
Awesome i floss every night and this is the only brand i buy doesn't break or split
Toronto, ON
I was never a big fan of flossing, but when the dentist gave me a sample of this Glide one, I was a fan. It's smooth and lightweight, so it slides in between teeth very easily . Makes flossing less of a chore!

Looking for your answer?