Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope uploaded by Delilah S.Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope uploaded by Samantha L.Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope uploaded by stephanie w.

BY ORAL-B

Slides up to 50% More Easily in Tight Spaces* Infused with Scope flavor to deliver a burst of clean refreshment every time you floss. Available in the following size and flavor: Coated with a special silica that s designed to help prevent surface stains in between teeth.  Fashioned from Gore-Tex material that resists shredding. #1 Dentist Recommended Brand. Infused with Scope flavor to deliver a burst of clean refreshment. Effectively Removes Plaque. Shred Resistant. Experience the Glide difference.  Questions or Comments?

• What's the effectiveness percentage of this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this whitening floss actually help whiten your teeth...1 Answers
  • I have seen this but I was debating on using. Does the fl...9 Answers
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great floss! If you are looking for a good floss that works well and gets the job done this is it! It has a nice scent to it as well and it is inexpensive. Overall I would say I was satisfied
Kait ✞.
LOVE THIS. It tears easily out of the packaging so I’m not pulling excess floss out and running through it quicker. It doesn’t leave any residue. The only thing it leaves is a minty scent
Jennifer S.
Love this floss! It tastes great and has extra benefits compared to other floss brands! It really cleans in between my teeth and helps freshen my mouth! I am a repeat user and will continue to keep purchasing it! I highly recommend it and you can find it at Walmart!
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
I use this with my regular whitening routine to get in those hard to reach places and I’ve noticed a huge difference! My teeth are pretty close together, so it’s hard to whiten so close, and this helped me out a lot! I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
Serina R.
Love this floss. It gets the job done and never fails. I use this on a daily basis. Has a mint flavor and works great! Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope
Gabby M.
Marina, CA
My go to floss ! i have a pack of these everywhere just in case anything! i do use this floss twice a day every day but it very much did meet my expectations !! I can feel a difference with this floss compared to other flosses that I have used in the past. Would definitely recommend this one and using it at least twice a day !!
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to floss! Glide is the perfect name for it because it glides smoothly in between teeth. I've purchased other brands that get stuck in between the teeth and then you are tugging and pulling to try and get it out. This floss definitely is not like that. I will always buy this floss it is my favorite hands down!
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this floss, it really does "glide" like they advertise. I know I'm terrible, but I often get lazy when it comes to flossing. When I realize that I'm being super lazy, I go straight to my Oral B floss I always keep in my bathroom cabinet. It tastes great, and does leave your teeth feeling super clean! I love that it's easy to move around so you don't feel like you're being harsh to your gums. I love this product, and I definitely recommend it.
Shelley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Oral-B floss that has an added benefit of scope to freshen my breath. This floss is the ribbon type floss that reaches all the areas in between my teeth that I can't reach with a toothbrush. It is better than regular floss in my opinion and the added breath freshener of Scope assures me I will have fresh breath throughout the day.
Jordan C.
Oral B Glide is the only floss that works well for me. Other brands would often shred on my teeth that have fillings in them or get caught on those rough surfaces - the glide never rips, shreds or tears. I love the freshness from this flavor too. I don't know how effective it is for whitening, as I use it with a whitening toothpaste as well, but I love the scent and flavor of this particular type of floss!
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I have seen this but I was debating on using. Does the floss break apart while using making a whole bunch of strands?
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
What's the effectiveness percentage of this product?
Kelbi M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Does this whitening floss actually help whiten your teeth? I don't want to waste my money but I'm very interested in this product.

Kohl's