Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope uploaded by Delilah S.Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope uploaded by Samantha L.Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope uploaded by stephanie w.

BY ORAL-B #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Slides up to 50% More Easily in Tight Spaces* Infused with Scope flavor to deliver a burst of clean refreshment every time you floss. Available in the following size and flavor: Coated with a special silica that s designed to help prevent surface stains in between teeth.  Fashioned from Gore-Tex material that resists shredding. #1 Dentist Recommended Brand. Infused with Scope flavor to deliver a burst of clean refreshment. Effectively Removes Plaque. Shred Resistant. Experience the Glide difference.  Questions or Comments?

• What's the effectiveness percentage of this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this whitening floss actually help whiten your teeth? I don't ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this but I was debating on using. Does the floss break ...9 Answers
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville, TN
Glide has long been my favorite brand of floss due to the fact that it does not shred in your mouth during use. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to get something out from between your teeth and ending up with the floss stuck between them! Glide eliminates this problem. It gets plaque out from between even the tightest teeth gently and effectively. The addition of whitening plus scope gives an extra tingle of freshness, especially while away from home and my mouthwash. Overall, this is a great improvement on a very solid product.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
We have tried a variety of Oral B floss products and we are generally satisfied with the brand. This particular floss glides through teeth very smoothly and the flavor is pleasant without being overbearing.

The con? I didn't feel that my teeth were any whiter after using the product.

I would still recommend the product as an adequate dental floss that has a decent flavor. I would probably only recommend if it was on sale or bought with coupons because I didn't find anything "spectacular" about it.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
A very typical floss with satisfactory results. My teeth naturally have extremely tight gaps in between them, and because of this, I have to be somewhat picky with my floss. If I am correct, I believe that this floss is not waxed. It's fine in a pinch (I get it free from my dentist's office), but it is very weak and doesn't clean my teeth as well as other kinds. If you are looking for an unwaxed floss, I'm sure this would be great, but it's just not for me.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
I love Oral-B's Glide Floss Whitening + Scope because it leaves my teeth feeling fresh & clean after every use! It gets into the groves of my teeth very easily. I love the fact that it's matched up with Scope and can even whiten your teeth as you do something you should normally do everyday! I would recommend this to anyone who loves to keep their teeth feeling fresh and clean. You can get this at any local market: Walmart, Target, etc.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
I bought these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how gentle they are! I was using my old floss sticks after a filling and flossing around the tooth that was filled was extremely painful, but these floss sticks are made of a much more gentle material and hardly caused any pain with flossing around the filled tooth. They also help leave a pleasant smell in your mouth after you are done!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Anderson, SC
I usually buy this in two packs at Walmart because the price is awesome. It holds up without breaking or fraying too much. It's comfortable for the finger wrap experience as well. This floss literally glides between teeth and does a great job. I use it daily. It's on my bathroom counter, in my purse, and on my table beside the couch because I legit want it within arm's reach.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love this stuff. It glides as it says without snagging and falling apart.it also has the whitening that gets down in between your teeth better than the brushes, or we wouldn't need floss right. Makes your breath fresher getting that old gunk out of the way.I would reccomend it to anyone.I'm out of the whitening but here's it's little brother the original pro health glide.
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Reisterstown, MD
I love Oral-B's Glide Floss Whitening + Scope because it leaves my teeth feeling fresh & clean after every use!, love the freshness. My teeth are very tight and this really helps to get the places my tooth brush misses. I would recommend this to others mainly cause I love the fresh taste. You can get this most any place and at a good price it's worth it.
Erica R.
Erica R.
San Jose, CA
I love this floss. I hate the wishbones, it grosses me out that i am taking stuff out of my teeth reusing the same spot of floss. when i heard this was made from the same material they use for parachutes how can i not try it. this doesn't rip, or get stuck in your teeth. plus it leave your teeth feeling really clean and fresh with the added scope in it.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
These are the only floss tapes that I purchase because they do "glide". Other types of flosses that I have used previously had the sticky or waxy residue on them and did not feel clean after use. I also used the individual ones where it comes with a handle, but I did not like them and found myself wasting a lot of those because they broke easily.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I have seen this but I was debating on using. Does the floss break apart while using making a whole bunch of strands?
Mike M.
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
What's the effectiveness percentage of this product?
Kelbi M.
Kelbi M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Does this whitening floss actually help whiten your teeth? I don't want to waste my money but I'm very interested in this product.