Oral-B Glide Floss uploaded by Janine T.

BY ORAL-B

New Value Pack Up to 90% more microtextured surface area than Glide Original Cool Blast of Clean Feeling Micro-textured Shred Resistant Dentist Recommended Brand With unique technology, Glide Deep Clean delivers deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you d expect from Glide.  Unique, patented floss is strong and shred-resistant . Provides a cooling blast of clean feeling every time you floss. Silky smooth texture glides easily between teeth. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis by removing plaque. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Contains 2 packs at 43.7 yd each Questions?  Call 800-645-4337 or visit glidefloss.com or crest.com Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt. see more...

Oral-B Glide Floss
  • "Although I've tried many kinds of floss I always come back to this one, it works really well on my sensitive gums and lasts a long time" in 1 review
Tina D.
Tina D.
It's officially my favorite floss. The only one that doesn't leave wax between my teeth and most importantly snag or shred from use. It glides on super smoothly as the name implies. You can buy in bulk at Costco, making it cost effective. Highly recommend!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I love this Oral-B Glide floss so much better than any other floss. The floss itself is nice and thick and slides in between the teeth so much easier than other brands. Very comfortable on the gums. Good price and will purchase again.
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I don't feel like there is much you can say about dental floss, but this is a good one. It glides between my teeth easily and does what it needs to. I think it is a reasonable price and works well for daily flossing.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Conroe, TX
Great floss. Gentle...yet completely effective. Ribbon like texture really removes detritus.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Shinnston, WV
I love this floss. I'm such a teeth freak and have been FOR years. I use to brush until my teeth would squeak when I was a kid (I told you I was weird!). With that, comes floss and I've tried a lot of kinds but this one takes the cake... nothing slides in as easy and gets the most food out as this product! It's wide and silky so it can grab the food without irritating your gums.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love this floss! After experiencing breakage and ripping of other flosses, my dentist recommended this and  I love it! It works great, doesn't shred, and comes in a variety of flavors. I use the mint and it also gives as extra feeling of clean to my mouth!
Giavonni F.
Giavonni F.
Missouri city, TX
This is my favorite floss. I have always had issues with floss getting stuck in my teeth and this has been the perfect addition to my dental routine. It's super smooth and I have yet to have a snag. I think everyone should try this.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Anthem , AZ
My GO-TO gloss! It's super smooth and gets in the tightest of spaces. I have whitening floss and love that it whitens the spaces my toothpaste can't reach. My teeth always feel amazing, clean, and like I just came from the dentist.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
La Habra, CA
This is my favorite floss and I always keep one in my purse! The mint is very strong which I love!!! I am a total Mint person, I use these everyday after I eat. I have bought this product few time and don't plan on stopping.
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
Richmond Virginia
Great floss, tastes great and gets in all the super tight spaces between teeth. It works great and is very strong and doesn't break like some lesser brands. I will definitely keep buying this product in the future.