Oral-B Glide 3D White Whitening + Scope Radiant Mint Flavor Floss uploaded by Flora R.

BY ORAL-B

Helps Prevent Surface Stains Between Teeth By Removing Plaque Which Can Lead To Unsightly Tartar Slides Up To 50% More Easily Between Tight Teeth Vs. Regular Floss Effectively Removes Plaque Between Teeth And Below The Gum Line Shred Resistant Floss #1 Dentist &Amp; Hygienist Recommended Brand see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't mind this product it's ok, I would use it again. I like the convenience of the packaging and the taste is great. I prefer the dental picks but that's ok this works too. I'd try different products though.
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
This is literally the only floss I will buy. It never breaks or frays. It makes daily flossing possible.
Tori A.
This is my all time favorite dental floss, I use it morning and night. It glides so easily through your teeth, I do not plan to use another dental floss. Hopefully they will never discontinue this because it is great!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I will keep using this dental floss over others for one simple reason: IT DOES NOT BREAK (why why why are other flosses so crappy???) Bonuses: lt is great on the gums and it has this nice tingly minty feeling :)
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I was given this floss from my local dentist, and as I used it I found it to be super soft and easy to use. I then went out and bought some, and use it every night!
Tina N.
Salt Lake City, UT
Hands down the best floss. Its not too thick and doesn't make my gums bleed like other brands. I have never use anything else after discovering this floss.
Chelsea s.
Love love love!!! My teeth and gums feel so much more fresh with this floss rather than other types. I love how easily it glides in between my teeth.
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN
This floss is my absolute favorite. It glides easily between the teeth and doesn't break. It leaves a refreshing minty aftertaste.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
I love this floss! I use it everyday. It is well worth the price. It makes my gums feel healthier and my breath smell great!
Cindy E.
there are awesome they leave your mouth smelling minty and they help making your teeth whiter, perfect! they're even travel sizes which is amazing.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this actually whiten teeth?