Oral-B Glide 3D White Whitening + Scope Radiant Mint Flavor Floss uploaded by Flora R.

BY ORAL-B

Helps Prevent Surface Stains Between Teeth By Removing Plaque Which Can Lead To Unsightly Tartar Slides Up To 50% More Easily Between Tight Teeth Vs. Regular Floss Effectively Removes Plaque Between Teeth And Below The Gum Line Shred Resistant Floss #1 Dentist &Amp; Hygienist Recommended Brand see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't mind this product it's ok, I would use it again. I like the convenience of the packaging and the taste is great. I prefer the dental picks but that's ok this works too. I'd try different products though.
Cindy E.
Cindy E.
there are awesome they leave your mouth smelling minty and they help making your teeth whiter, perfect! they're even travel sizes which is amazing.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
This is literally the only floss I will buy. It never breaks or frays. It makes daily flossing possible.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Salt Lake City, UT
Hands down the best floss. Its not too thick and doesn't make my gums bleed like other brands. I have never use anything else after discovering this floss.
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I will keep using this dental floss over others for one simple reason: IT DOES NOT BREAK (why why why are other flosses so crappy???) Bonuses: lt is great on the gums and it has this nice tingly minty feeling :)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN
This floss is my absolute favorite. It glides easily between the teeth and doesn't break. It leaves a refreshing minty aftertaste.
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
I love this floss! I use it everyday. It is well worth the price. It makes my gums feel healthier and my breath smell great!
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
Love love love!!! My teeth and gums feel so much more fresh with this floss rather than other types. I love how easily it glides in between my teeth.
Belle A.
Belle A.
I have used different flosses and I really like Oral-B Glide floss. It does not break, it feels like it really gets in there and cleans out between your teeth. The flavor is really minty since it's scope so it helps me feel confident and fresh and it glides smoothly when using. The whitening is a bonus if it really does whiten as you floss.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Love this floss! Leaves your teeth feeling extremely clean and fresh. I use it everyday and absolutely love it.
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this actually whiten teeth?