Oral-B Glide 3D White Whitening + Scope Radiant Mint Flavor Floss uploaded by Flora R.

BY ORAL-B

Helps Prevent Surface Stains Between Teeth By Removing Plaque Which Can Lead To Unsightly Tartar Slides Up To 50% More Easily Between Tight Teeth Vs. Regular Floss Effectively Removes Plaque Between Teeth And Below The Gum Line Shred Resistant Floss #1 Dentist &Amp; Hygienist Recommended Brand see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Fave floss. Love the taste. Also, love how it glides in between teeth so easily. I have some in bathroom and in my purse at ALL times! I used it like 2-4 times a day depending on how my teeth feel! I am very satisfied with this floss and would most definitely recommend!
Belle A.
I have used different flosses and I really like Oral-B Glide floss. It does not break, it feels like it really gets in there and cleans out between your teeth. The flavor is really minty since it's scope so it helps me feel confident and fresh and it glides smoothly when using. The whitening is a bonus if it really does whiten as you floss.
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't mind this product it's ok, I would use it again. I like the convenience of the packaging and the taste is great. I prefer the dental picks but that's ok this works too. I'd try different products though.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
This is the best dental floss! Although pricier than others, look for sales and coupons in the Sunday papers. It is worth the money. I never have to worry about this floss breaking. Other brands break and I always regret thinking I was doing the right thing by buying a cheaper brand!
Tori A.
This is my all time favorite dental floss, I use it morning and night. It glides so easily through your teeth, I do not plan to use another dental floss. Hopefully they will never discontinue this because it is great!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I will keep using this dental floss over others for one simple reason: IT DOES NOT BREAK (why why why are other flosses so crappy???) Bonuses: lt is great on the gums and it has this nice tingly minty feeling :)
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was given this floss from my local dentist, and as I used it I found it to be super soft and easy to use. I then went out and bought some, and use it every night!
Tina N.
Salt Lake City, UT
Hands down the best floss. Its not too thick and doesn't make my gums bleed like other brands. I have never use anything else after discovering this floss.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this floss! The flavor is nice. It leaves my teeth feeling fresh and so clean. Will never switch to a different floss since it is so incredible.
Chelsea s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love!!! My teeth and gums feel so much more fresh with this floss rather than other types. I love how easily it glides in between my teeth.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this actually whiten teeth?