BY ORAL-B

Make flossing a refreshing part of your daily Oral Care routine with Oral-B Glide 3D White Floss Picks. With a convenient one-time use design, these dental floss picks help prevent surface stains between teeth. Plus, the unique pick design helps remove food particles and plaque between teeth and below the gumline. Sliding up to 50% more easily than the leading floss picks and flavored with the cool taste of Radiant Mint, Oral-B Glide 3D White Floss Picks are whats been missing from your routine. see more...

Lily M.
Orlando, FL
These are amazing! If you have tight teeth and don't want the pain then these are for you plus these flossers help whiten your teeth. They are very effective I use them everyday! Very very satisfied with this brand!
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
These are my favorite floss picks. They also come with double floss lines. I buy them at walmart or target and even have a special case i can put some in my purse for on the go. They are a must have in my house.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Palms, CA
The Oral-B Glide 3D White Floss Picks are the only brand I use. I love that the mint makes my mouth feel fresh. The floss itself is thin and smooth, yet strong. My teeth are very close together and this is the only floss that doesn't shred when I use it. It's also so smooth that I can easily floss my daughter's teeth (four years old) without a single complaint from her.
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
Love the easy of use of these flowers, bonus that they have whitening potential. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the floss breaks easily.. I have tight teeth and usually go though two each flossing session.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
I use these instead of floss. They are easy to use and reach all the spots I need them to. The mint flavor adds an extra touch but typically I choose the non flavored ones.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
These make flossing tolerable and dare I say it, sometimes enjoyable. I love the peppermint sensation it gives my mouth when I use it. Picks are also easy to use and a lot less messy. I have and will continue to recommend this product to anyone who hates flossing!
Erika P.
Highland, CA
I love these! I have a pack in my purse in my car and at home. Easy to use and get any food out of your teeth. It also has a Minty refreshing taste to the floss. You need this in your life. A lot easier then the floss string.
Danielle W.
Weymouth, MA
I have pretty small gaps between my teeth and whitening strips don't usually get into such small crevices. I feel that using these flossers helped the overall whiteness of my smile by getting into the hard to reach areas
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
I really like these floss picks. They don't cut into my gums like some picks seem to do. And they leave a nice minty taste to add to my minty toothpaste. These are something that I continuously buy in place of other options. Definitely recommend these.
Alex L.
Canton, MA
I tried these because I really hate traditional floss. I can never get both of my hands in my mouth to properly floss. This solves my little mouth/big hand dilemma!