BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Oral-B GENIUS is the best toothbrush ever from Oral-B. The world's first brush with Position Detection technology, it sees where you have brushed to guide you as it cleans. Like having a dentist at home.It's GENIUS. It comes with our longest-lasting battery - Lithium-Ion, automatic speed reduction if you brush too hard, an LED SmartRing customisable in 12 colours, and a Premium Travel Case. Beautiful. Revolutionary. Intelligent. Genius the world's first brush with position detection - it sees what no other brush can see to guide you as it cleans. Like having a dentist at home. Model number: oral-b genius 8000. Timer for better brushing. Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth. 5 cleaning modes: sensitive, whitening, massage, polish and deep clean. 3 brush heads: crossaction, 3d white, sensitive clean brush head. 3D rotate pulsate technology. 5 speed settings. 10500 rotations and 48000 pulsations per minute. Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use. Recharge indicator light. Visual pressure sensor stops pulsations when you brush too hard. Replacement head included. Travel case included for when you're on-the-go. Rechargeable: 12 hours for full charge. 48 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day. General information: Li-Ion (included)Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee. EAN: 4210201157489. see more...

Review (1)
Keandra A.
Elkton, KY
Thank God for my new job at Aspen Dental - employees receive this AMAZING toothbrush for little to nothing! I would never think to spend a bunch of money on a toothbrush nor have I ever been into electronics, but after seeing this toothbrush magic & hearing about the good reviews, I could not wait to receive my own!

I have a problem with brushing too hard & this brush detects this by flashing red. I also have a very hard time reaching my back molars & I had absolute NO problem cleaning them with this brush! It truly is AMAZING! Not to mention the APP that connects your toothbrush to your phone for reminders, timers & tips on keeping great dental hygiene! My teeth have never felt this great unless I’ve just left from a cleaning appointment - I am looking forward to a better smile!! I have completely fallen in love with the Genius brush (it is pure genius)!