BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B Floss Action toothbrush head features Micropulse bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque. It delivers a clinically superior clean vs. the Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head.
Compatible with all oscillating/rotating electric toothbrushes.

Crystal C.
We love these and the toothbrushes they go with. I can 100% tell my teeth are way better since using them and my husbands teeth are as well. It’s been 2 years now and we will never go back to a regular toothbrush. Seriously suggest to everyone.
Jessica F.
Wichita, KS
I love these replacement heads. The are cost effective. Gentle yet powerful at getting my teeth clean. I think the bristles can be a bit stiff at first but other than that, I highly recommend these replacement heads.
Lynn S.
Since the price of electric toothbrushes have become affordable I decided to purchase one. I loved it immediately. I started with the battery brush. After frying a few more battery one I upgraded to the rechargeable. Absolutely love it! My Dentist noticed a difference when I went for my cleaning.
Jill H.
Naples, FL
This was recommended to me by my dentist. I got the soft bristles as I just finished chemo and something to harsh is hard on my gums. I will buy this again as it is priced appropriately and works well for me.
Cynthia w.
well, not really sure if this brand is the one I get cause the one I have now is called spin brush they ran a special price and I got one I use every day and night and in between. I buy news often
Martin F.
Granger, IN
I change those on my electric toothbrush every other month, so that’s pretty good I think. They can get pricey if you change them too often so I think their durability is everything
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve used this toothbrush for years and I’m not giving it up any time soon. I feel it cleans my teeth completely especially the floss head. My mouth is clean in seconds
Joy E.
madison
I love brushing my teeth with the floss action toothbrush head! There are little soft nylon pieces that really get in between your teeth. I buy these all the time and love them! I would highly recommend!
Anna D.
Beaufort
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We used the Oral -B professional Floss Action refills heads for our electric Oral -B tooth brushes. I do like these heads however when they are brand new the floss things do make my gums a little sore. But once I’ve used it a couple times I’m fine. They do make your teeth feel cleaner like you’ve just flossed. They are pretty expensive though!
Zoey N.
This is my favorite tool for years after years after years. It works really well and doesn’t look like it’s gonna break soon. I love the intensity of this. You can choose between two degree of vibrations. I usually go for the first one to help save time. Amazing product and a game changer. I feel like my teeth is 10x cleaner using this
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much does this one cost?
Kathy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it keep your teeth white?

Macy's