Oral-B Floss, Indicator Floss Mint, 55-Yards Packages (Pack of 6) uploaded by Araysha V.

BY ORAL-B #70 in Dental Floss & Picks

• Does the "Indicator" in the name refer to the packaging i...1 Answers
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
it really works well and is perfect to take on the to go trips i love that it has a minty flavor so it taste like gum i use it sometimes when i got to eat with friends and family its also a good size so it wont damage your gums i would recommend it to not have chunk of stuff in your teeth works better then tooth picks.
Tyra H.
I fine most dental floss hard to get through the tight spaces in my teeth.  Oral-B floss often frays and breaks as I'm using it.  I much prefer a floss that is a band rather than a string.  I also prefer a regular floss to a minty one.  The mint one makes me feel like something was left on my teeth.
Kelly A.
NY
Best floss I found. I know it's not saying much about a floss but this floss never breaks every other floss I've used before Has Broken not this floss it's good floss
Danny M.
What I like most about dental floss is that they have mint flavor, and that it is soft. I always carry an Oral-B in my handbag and when I go on a trip I take them in my luggage. I do not like it when the package is very big because as I said already, I carry it everywhere, in my bag, in my makeup case, in my luggage and in my office I also have. I would like that apart from the mint flavor, they will put other pleasant tastes to taste, that they feel that refresh and if they can change the color would also be very nice.
Kelsi R.
Love the minty taste of this dental floss. I switched over from floss picks to Oral-B indicator floss about 3 months ago and I like the ability to get my mouth as clean as I can. This floss has gotten me to step up my oral care routine. I will recommend this product to friends and family highly. My only issue is because my teeth are tight together it's difficult but that is a personal issue.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
As far as floss goes, this stuff does the trick! Oral-B's floss glides well between the teeth, and the nice mint flavor helps my mouth feel fresh. I do not usually stray from Oral-B for my floss, because I have found that you get what you pay for when it comes to oral care! I will say that I have a pretty high-maintenance mouth -- in that I seem to have cavities no matter how hard I work. that being said, I go out of my way to make sure I'm doing everything I can to prevent things from going further south. ha!
April G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite floss. It's thin and smooth which makes flossing go quickly! Flossing is an easy step to forget but I get excited to use this floss, which makes me more inclined to remember (I'm really into good oral heal, haha). It's also a great design that's easy to use and trims the floss quickly. If too much time is what keeps you from flossing, this one might change your mind!
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing has always been my least favorite part of oral healthcare so if I can find a floss that is cheap, smooth, and tastes good that is the floss for me. It is very important to floss as decay adds up in between teeth where toothbrushes do not reach so this floss is a great brand to prevent this.
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
I like this because the little window tells me when Im almost out. I keep floss in my purse, my car my desk at work....lol. Doesnt shred between teeth when using and has a good flavor. Easy to work with as well. Overall one of the best brands Ive used,
Olivia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great dental floss. I love that it has a minty flavor to it. It feels pretty sturdy and never breaks when I am using it even if my teeth are really close together as they are in some spots. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the "Indicator" in the name refer to the packaging indicating how much you have left, or does it mean that the floss itself actually indicates when you should move on to a fresh length after so many teeth?