Oral-B Essential Floss Waxed Dental Floss

by Oral-B

#16 in Dental Floss

Formerly Oral-B Waxed Floss Cleans where your brush can t reach Brushing alone can t get to all the hard-to-reach places where plaque builds up.  But Oral-B EssentialFloss can.  With its light wax coating and its shred-resistant texture, it slides easily between your teeth and below the gumline.  It helps clean the tough-to-get plaque away.  Used morning or evening when you brush, EssentialFloss helps your gums and your teeth stay healthy. Oral-B Laboratories

Is this easy to Carry around
Is this good for sensitive gums
I mint the only flavor?
Start your review of Oral-B Essential Floss Waxed Dental Floss!
Downey, CA
The floss is great. I love having waxed floss to replace any gunk they remove in my teeth. My only con is that I’m not a huge fan of the shape of the container. It makes it a little troublesome to pack tightly in my purse especially because I HAVE EVERYTHING IN MY PURSE. Obviously, the floss is small so I will finish using it up before purchasing another more rectangular option.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B Essential Floss Waxed Dental Floss I've bought generic floss before and it always shreds and falls apart on my. This one doesn't do that and it's a fine enough floss to get between my tight teeth. It exceeded my expectations in a floss and I will definitely be purchasing this again. No more generic brand for me!
Omaha
I always receive this product whenever I go to the dentist and don’t mind this floss. I love it for the size, it’s so tiny you can fit it anywhere. The minty flavored ones are a nice touch while flossing. The floss is also very soft against the gums. I would recommend to anyone that doesn’t like the plastic or wooden picks.
Novato, CA
I like how delicate this floss is in the gums, some floss are not as slick and end up hurting the gums. It’s also conveniently found at almost any convenience store. Only downside is that since it’s delicate it can snaps much more easily than other floss so I end up using up a lot of floss. Good thing floss isn’t too expensive!
Gardner, MA
This is thicker than the glide floss but thinner than the reach floss. Gets food out in between my teeth and it’s cheap. The one complaint I have is the packaging. Sometimes the floss unhooks itself and goes crawling back into the hole and there’s no way to get the floss back out.
Chino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay I’m super picky about dental floss. It must be waxed (none of that glide stuff around here) and can’t be too flat and thick. My fave dental floss from Reach got discontinued so I resorted to this. I like it, don’t love it, miss the old stuff, but this is cheap and will do the job
New York
Oral-B Essential Floss Waxed Dental Floss uploaded by Felicia D.
I’m huge on hygiene and taking care of myself. After I finish brushing my teeth I would always you this to get to anything my toothbrush couldn’t reach. I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend to anyone.
Mankato , MN
Favorite floss. I feel that waked floss works better for me than tape. I have teeth that are very close together and this doesn’t rip or break like I’ve had the satin tapes do. Tastes minty and is a nice compliment to my toothpaste or a nice freshener in its own.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this floss. Just recently tried it for the first time !! Love how it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and actually doesn’t shred when trying to floss between the teeth. It goes in between teeth pretty effortlessly and is gentle on gums. Highly recommend !!
Blue Ridge, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great gliding floss my dentist office gave me sample of this little gem. Now I won’t go without it in my supply box, helps in gum health and is extremely easy to use, purchase price is reasonable also. My family will definitely recommend and continue buying
Ask a question to the Influenster community...