BY ORAL-B #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Formerly Oral-B Waxed Floss Cleans where your brush can t reach Brushing alone can t get to all the hard-to-reach places where plaque builds up.  But Oral-B EssentialFloss can.  With its light wax coating and its shred-resistant texture, it slides easily between your teeth and below the gumline.  It helps clean the tough-to-get plaque away.  Used morning or evening when you brush, EssentialFloss helps your gums and your teeth stay healthy. Oral-B Laboratories see more...

Lynn T.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Mint more...
This is my go to floss. Not only is it inexpensive but it’s the perfect size to keep in my office & bag in case of an emergency. I used to like my floss a little thicker but this def gets the job done and I prefer it more now. Nothing like the fresh flossy feeling 😁
gee a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Oral-B Essential Floss Waxed Dental Floss, 55 yd more...
I love this old fashion floss that the thread kind. It meets my expectations and I can find it at any drug store. Even tho it's harder than the pick floss ones you just floss and throw away I actually prefer this more and is totally satisfied !
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
Oral-B always has great floss tools. I find it’s helped get in the hard to reach spots and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I would recommend this brand to others when looking for a gloss product. We often get it from our dentists too.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
My favorite floss. It glides easily through my teeth, making me more likely to not forget the important flossing step. I like the taste, scent, and that it doesn’t leave any residue in or around my teeth. Will purchase again.
Vicky G.
Playa Del Rey
Review for: Mint more...
Love this floss! Literally have 20 around my house! Leaves your teeth food free and minty. Lasts about less than a month if you floss everyday after a meal and snacks! Highly recommend. One of the best things is the price!
Brooke B.
Eagle
I always get this from the dentist, and let me say, I have repurchased it over and over again, and I don't like other flosses. This is perfect because I have very sensitive gums.
juanita m.
Miami
My mom is the one that buys packs of Oral-B so that everyone in the family can always carry them. I don't think of buying any other. I am not a fan of flossing but I do it because it's a must. I haven't tried any other types but I am satisfied with this one and don't really think of buying any other.
Gayle B.
I purchased at Walmart and the price is great for the amount of floss on the container. I used this floss tow or three times a day. It was effective in removing food debris from my teeth and I would recommend this floss. However I’ve recently switched to flossed sticks for ease of use.
Dawn V.
I love this product. Allows me to use as much as I need (as opposed to the picks). And I’ve just been using this brand for years. I’m a creature of habit so it’s hard for me to change my routine. This has been working for me for years.. so if it ain’t broke.. don’t fix it!!
Joanne E.
Morganville
I use this  dental floss usually when I run out of my main one that I like to use which is mint  flavored. I always get them when I go to the dentist as a gift when I'm leaving after I've gotten my teeth cleaned. They work very well as a back up.
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
What flavor fliss is available?
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
Would you say this floss works better than others?
member-108f54d6c
Illinois
Does this come in different size containers?
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you feel like this floss is too thick?
hannah c.