Add a Photo

By ORAL-B
#14 in Dental Floss & Picks
Formerly Oral-B Waxed Floss Cleans where your brush can t reach Brushing alone can t get to all the hard-to-reach places where plaque builds up.  But Oral-B EssentialFloss can.  With its light wax coating and its shred-resistant texture, it slides easily between your teeth and below the gumline.  It helps clean the tough-to-get plaque away.  Used morning or evening when you brush, EssentialFloss helps your gums and your teeth stay healthy. Oral-B Laboratories
Photos (10)
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I have been buying this dental floss for a while. I've definitely bought it more than one time. One little pack of floss lasts a long time, even though I am a regular flosser. I doesn't leave a waxy residue on your teeth like the floss I grew up using as a kid. It also doesn't shred like other flosses I've used. It is made of a plastic-type material so it doesn't break easily and looks exactly the same when you are finished using it as when you started. The biggest problem I ever had with floss was the shredding aspect. It was get caught in my teeth and just tear up the floss. This doesn't happen with this brand. I'll definitely keep buying it.
Britny H.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
I have started flossing again and this is the dental floss I have been buying for a while now. It doesn't leave a waxy residue on your teeth like some flosses do and It also doesn't shred like other flosses. I would recommend this to other people if they are just starting to floss but like most things people tend to use what works best for them. I also love that it is small and fits anywhere and easy for travel. I'll definitely keep buying it and using it.
Ashely W.
Ashely W.
knoxville, TN
I've used oral-b waxed floss in mint for yearsssss since my first dentist appointment really and I don't plan on changing brands lol I have tried the picks and the precut strands but there is something to be said about a portable ready to use any length of floss in your bag ready when you need it call me old fashioned lol I just didn't care for the picks waste of plastic to me :)
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Webster, Tx
My teeth are really tight together due to having braces and I have had a difficult time finding a floss that #glides between them. I received a sample of this floss from my dentist and I was hooked. Not only does is glide easily between my teeth it is wider than some of the other flosses I have used in the past. This is one item I don't mind spending a little more money on.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is the only floss I use. My teeth sit very close together, and it is difficult to get a typical floss in between my teeth. With other brands, I often shred the floss or it breaks while in my teeth. The Oral B Essential Floss is very thin but strong, and does a very effective job of cleaning between my teeth. My dentist sees a difference since I began using it.
Lori T.
Lori T.
San Antonio, TX
I've just recently gone through cancer in my mouth, so my dental care is pretty specific. I need the best and I need for it to work as promised. I've found that Oral-B is the go to brand for the best dental care. The floss is heavy enough to get at all of the leftovers once I've brushed my teeth and it works the best of any other floss I've purchased.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Waxed floss is essential when you don't have large (or even small) gaps between your teeth. Without the wax, floss just shreds into tiny strings when I try to wedge it between my teeth. The price is comprable to other brands. If there is a minty variety I will grab that just because I enjoy the taste while I complete the boring task of flossing.
Karren M.
Karren M.
Bartlett, TN
I can't believe that I am giving a dental floss review, but...I love this brand! I am completely loyal to this floss brand! The flavor is refreshing on the mint version. The floss never gets stuck in hard-to-reach places between my teeth. It never causes pain to my gums. I highly recommend that you give this brand a try, if you haven't!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not get these complimentary or any sample but were worth the money!Good floss, doesn't feather easily with good scent... Its waxed floss so not sure how wrong it can go I've been using this for a while and it is successful using it for deep back molars. Purchased it at CVS as I do with most oral products and would recommend.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
This is a good basic dental floss. Because it is waxed, it glides easily into tight spaces between teeth. I like that it does not have a strong flavor. I also like that this floss is widely available at my grocery and drug stores. It is affordable, and I purchase it as needed when we run out of the free floss from the dentist.
Arielle j.
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
What flavor fliss is available?
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
Would you say this floss works better than others?
member-108f54d6c
member-108f54d6c
Illinois
Does this come in different size containers?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
Do you feel like this floss is too thick?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Does this floss come in different flavors?