BY ORAL-B

Stimulates and massages gums. The Oral-B Gum Stimulator stimulates and massages your gums. Its flexible rubber tip and dual-angled head help you reach every corner of your mouth. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Isayana O.
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
I'm not a fan or electric toothbrushes. I don't need fancy technology so this is my choice or toothbrush. It gets the job done and usually comes in a multi pack where I'm set for a while. With flossing and mouth wash and basic dental hygiene it does what it's suppose to which is keep my teen clean and fresh and make sure I don't scar people with my breath.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Alvarado, TX
My daughter picked out this toothbrush at the store and she loves the character on the toothbrush and the quality is great as well. It makes it easier to get her to brush her teeth as well considering that she loves it so much ! She wants to brush her teeth all of the time with out me having to remind her.
Sharii L.
Sharii L.
Queens Village, NY
I love this toothbrush I think it works very well. The little Brussels on the top makes it easy to get in between teeth and get rid of food hidden between your teeth which I know sounds disgusting but I use it for just that sometimes when I just ate and want to make my mouth feel clean
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I liked this product but found they would ware down very quickly which was not so great. Id buy another product before buying this again only because it wares down faster then other products I have used in the past. I'm on the fence about if i would buy it again really.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
I like this tooth brush because it gets everything in between my teeth. I have tried the kind that spins by its elf and it did not work to good so I thought I would try this And it works great. It is expensive for what it is it's not the best toothbrush I have ever had
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have braces so i take my dental care, routine very serious. I have a special brush that my orthodon'tist gave me but i like using this one instead. It gets the job done without feeling too harsh on my teeth. I will definitely repurchase this brand of tooth brushes.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
I don't have dentures, but I've used this brush to clean my retainer, back when I had one. I don't have a lot of experience with "denture" toothbrushes, but it definitely did the job! I never had to go back and scrub again, and it didn't leave any bristles behind.
Olga Y.
Olga Y.
The Oral-B End-Tuffed Denture Toothbrush 1 count Pack of 6 is a great value for the whole family. It provides a great clean, and caters to the needs of all family members, from young to old. This is a product I would definitely recommend to others.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester , KY
I don't have dentures, but I do have a permanent metal retainer that's been bound into the back of my bottom teeth. It's hard to get to, and this brush does the trick. Normal brushes are too large for some of the tight spots, and this works well.
Kiera D.
Kiera D.
Jamison, PA
I use this toothbrush with my braces to make sure that I get all of he gunk out of my brackets! I feel like it is a good product, but I do not think that it is all that necessary, for you could just use the side of your regular toothbrush.