Oral-B EB506 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Sofia R.

BY ORAL-B #79 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B CrossAction Pro see more...

Cayla D.
lula, GA
I buy these Oral B Cross Action toothbrush heads when I replace the heads on my electric toothbrush. They aren't cheap but they last for a long time and they also work good so I think it is worth it if they keep my teeth clean and healthy. My dentist has said my teeth and gums are looking better since using it.
I started using electronic toothbrush about four months ago. After the first use, I never go back to the manual one. I bought it at Costco and it was a set of two so I use one at home and another one for travel. Feels cleaner and fresher and makes me want to brush my teeth more often.
Rachel J.
Mount Sterling, KY
I have not used these so I don't know what I think of them. I don't have any pros or cons. If you send me one I with try it out and let you know what I think of it. I will compare it to others if you send me one. If it is great I would recommend it to others. Yeah
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The CrossAction Pro Toothbruch heads are my FAVORITE. I now use these, exclusively. I feel that they last longer than the regular ones. They give my teeth that, just-got-home-from-a-professional-cleaning feeling. I think they are gentle but get the job done.
haley w.
Denver, CO
I use my OralB toothbrush maybe 4 days a week, opting for a traditional toothbrush the other days. These CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads really get my teeth clean. brushing from all angles, these brush heads do a nice job keeping my teeth plak free.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my go-to head brush! These are a very pricey but last quite a bit. I usually buy them in packs since it is cheaper in the long run and I share them with my boyfriend. I like to buy these off amazon since its easy to order.
Erin C.
Decatur, AL
Love the clean these toothbrush heads give! Not only do they provide a great cleaning experience, they massage your gums and leave your mouth feeling healthy. Best toothbrush money can buy! So happy with this purchase.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE my electric toothbrush and LOVE these CrossAction Pro toothbrush heads. I can't believe I waited SO long to invest in an electronic toothbrush. I won't ever go back to a regular toothbrush!
Hayley C.
Norton, MA
These are great! I got the toothbrush a couple years ago and have been changing these out ever since. They are super easy to pop on. The price is great for basically a new toothbrush!
Bailey B.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this toothbrush! Keeps my teeth clean minus the abrasion on my gums! Picked it up from Walmart, would reccomend and will use again. Pros- different types of bristles.