Oral-B EB506 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Sofia R.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B CrossAction Pro see more...

Daniela R.
Oral-B
Enviar
Oral-B EB506 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads SEE DETAILS
ProHealth Oral-B Pro-Health Manual Medium Bristle Toothbrushes, 6 Pack SEE DETAILS
Oral-B Advantage 123 Toothbrush, Medium - 1 ea SEE DETAILS
Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Pulsar Toothbrush Set - 2 Pack SEE DETAILS
Healthy Clean Oral-B Healthy Clean 40 Soft Toothbrush 3 Count SEE DETAILS
Oral-B Pro-Health for Life Toothbrush SEE DETAILS
Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads SEE DETAILS
Oral-B Pro-Health Vitalizer 40 Medium Toothbrush 2 ct Blister SEE DETAILS
Oral-B Complete 5 Way Clean Medium Toothbrush SEE DETAILS
Healthy Clean Oral-B Healthy Clean Soft Toothbrush 2 Count SEE DETAILS
CrossAction Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Gentle Clean Extra Soft Toothbrush 1 Count SEE DETAILS
Complete Oral-B Complete 5 Way Clean Medium Toothbrush, 2+1 Bonus SEE DETAILS
Oral-b Advantage Angle Control Grip 40 Toothbrush, Soft - 1 Ea SEE DETAILS
Oral-b 12 Pack - Shiny Clean Soft 35 Toothbrush Package SEE DETAILS
Oral-b 8-Pack Oral B Pro Health Toothbrush with CrissCross Bristles Individually Sealed -Medium SEE DETAILS
Advantage Oral-B 3D White Vivid 40 Medium Manual Toothbrush Buy 2 Get 1 FREE SEE DETAILS
Oral-B Pulsar 3D White Toothbrush, 4 pk., Soft SEE DETAILS
Pulsar Oral-B Pulsar Medium Toothbrush 4 Count SEE DETAILS
Oral-B 1000 Toothbrush with Cross Action Brush Head, 1 ea SEE DETAILS
Pro Health Oral-B Pro Health Sugar Defense Manual Toothbrush, 2CT Soft SEE DETAILS
e d c
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
Out of all the different brush head styles they have for the Oral B, this one by far is my favorite. The bristles are soft compared to the floss action brush heads they also sell. I would definitely recommend this style of brush head.
Bettie W.
Income it comes with a lot of toothbrush heads and they they last for a long time. They clean your mouth pretty well they have Tongue Cleaner and different types of toothbrush heads for your teeth. They cover all of my teeth and even the hard-to-reach spots and leaves my teeth clean.
Aitana B.
New Castle, DE
Los cabezales de oral b limpian en profundidad nuestros dientes ademasr algo que me gusta es que tienen unas banditas de colores que diferencian los cabezales unos de otros
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA
I love this product! Definitely does its job and keeps me satisfied. Will use again and again! Packaging was nice! They meet my expectations definitely can I buy my refills at target I just wish that it was a little more affordable.
Abby H.
So you know how throughout the day your teeth feel kinda slimey? Well after using this to brush your teeth is quite amazing. You can feel the plaque come right off your teeth. I would buy this product again and so should you.
Cayla D.
LULA, GA
I buy these Oral B Cross Action toothbrush heads when I replace the heads on my electric toothbrush. They aren't cheap but they last for a long time and they also work good so I think it is worth it if they keep my teeth clean and healthy. My dentist has said my teeth and gums are looking better since using it.
Sonja J.
Canton, NY
Hands down best toothbrush I've owned and these heads make all the difference. The cross action really leaves my teeth with that "just went to the dentist" feeling. And they're small enough to fit into those hard to reach places to leave you with a super clean feeling. Definitely worth the money for the toothbrush and the replacement heads aren't too bad considering they last about as long as a regular toothbrush would.
Mackenzie M.
I love these! You don't have to use much pressure, and your teeth feel really clean! I also feel like it cleans in between your teeth way better than normal manual brushes. I originally got these for cleaning my wisdom teeth as they're hard to reach- did the job! Small but powerful
Sarah W.
Cypress, TX
These brush heads work so well, my dentist recommended trying them because I have a small mouth and typically have issues getting to the back of my mouth with a typical brush. These clean very well, I've not had a cavity since switching. I will continue to use these in the future.