Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Angela S.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Justina C.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Becca K.

BY ORAL-B #54 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B CrossAction Pro see more...

Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
These give you a nice vigorous brushing~! The bristles are close together and hold the toothpaste well while giving your teeth and gums a nice firm brushing.

Last one lasted me a few years. Only takes 1 battery, is easy to hold, small enough to get everywhere and the head replacements are very good quality..... although on the expensive side. In any case, these are about the best deal going in powered brushes and work so much better then doing it by hand. I consider it a "best buy"..... You can pay A LOT more but you won't get a much better brushing..... if at all.
KT O.
Denver, CO
These replacement brush heads for my electric toothbrush are great: they have multiple bristle lengths for a deep clean and you can buy them at Costco in bulk, which makes for a great value. My family keeps a pack in the downstairs bathroom because we all have the same toothbrush, and it's very convenient.
Anja W.
These heads rotate quickly to clean between the guns and teeth effectively. However, I wish there was more variety in the bristle lengths, because my teeth feel cleaner with more variation in the bristles. Also, the round shape makes it difficult to brush behind my upper teeth.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
These seem to work as well as a toothbrush head replacement can! They last a while, even if you use them every day. They clean well and help get the tough spots. This may be TMI, but I find it hard to get the back of my bottom teeth. These help immensely.
Katey R.
Northbrook, IL
This version of the toothbrush heads are a vast improvement over the model I had in the past. Because there is limited space where the top fastens to the handle, there is less room for gunk to build up. I use it every day, morning and night.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
These toothbrush heads were great they last a long time, they work really well, and even though they're a little pricey it's worth it. It meets my expectations and all my family uses them I would definitely buy again.
Jovi B.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer using these over any other toothrbrush I have used in the past. I like it so much and so does my little cousin who used to despise brushing his teeth.
Jennifer S.
Colora, MD
We use these fairly consistently. We do like them but the cost is a little much. It would be great if they had them in single packs at a ressonable price.
pebbles c.
great product had it a while but very pricey but it does the job like going to the dentist cleans prefectly great product just very high in price
April G.
King City, MO
Great product.I've never left home without feelib g confident about my smile. You can feel the cleanliness after using this and worth every cent