Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Becca K.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Justina C.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Angela S.

BY ORAL-B #48 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B CrossAction Pro see more...

Anja W.
These heads rotate quickly to clean between the guns and teeth effectively. However, I wish there was more variety in the bristle lengths, because my teeth feel cleaner with more variation in the bristles. Also, the round shape makes it difficult to brush behind my upper teeth.
Crystal Q.
I have used this product a few times.  I like to keep them ready and available in my work bag so I can freshen up throughout the day.  I especially like when I have a coupon since I don't buy them as much as I would like. I consider it an extra.  If I don;t have it I settle for basic toothbrush and paste packed in my bag.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
These toothbrush heads are a snap to fit onto your electric toothbrush and leave your mouth feeling way cleaner than with a traditional toothbrush.  However, they are on the pricey end, so they only get three stars from me.  I even got them at Target with a coupon and they were priced $10 higher than the generic equivalent.
marley h.
These are my favorite toothbrush heads. They are so cheap but at the same time they are so amazing. They keep my teeth so clean and fresh. I would say they are better than most because of there affectedness. I buy every time I run out. Highly recommended.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
These toothbrush heads were great they last a long time, they work really well, and even though they're a little pricey it's worth it. It meets my expectations and all my family uses them I would definitely buy again.
beverly C.
You invest in such a toothbrushing hoping it will do you well and keep going and going. Well you can with this one with proper care and replacement. This toothbrush should do you awhile and maybe the rest of your life.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
The base of these brush heads come in multiple colors which is fun, because I'm not a boring person and I like to switch things up. Also the silicone bristles mingled with the normal bristles are something I really appreciate because I feel cleaner
Chrissy T.
My sister uses these and she likes them a lot. They get into every inch of your moth thus cleaning it well with ought hurting you. Though I do recommend you change them regularly or your brush will begin to smell
Kayla B.
I recently got a pro brush this week and I love it. I had always used a regular brush because I have soft teeth that can bleed easily, but this was gentle also and allowed me to get into areas easier without causing bleeding.
Julie G.
Greer, SC
These were very good. They had good packaging and quality. They helped to really get in the nooks and crannies of my mouth. They kept my teeth nice and clean. Love them!