Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Becca K.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Justina C.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Angela S.

BY ORAL-B #63 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B CrossAction Pro see more...

Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
These give you a nice vigorous brushing~! The bristles are close together and hold the toothpaste well while giving your teeth and gums a nice firm brushing.

Last one lasted me a few years. Only takes 1 battery, is easy to hold, small enough to get everywhere and the head replacements are very good quality..... although on the expensive side. In any case, these are about the best deal going in powered brushes and work so much better then doing it by hand. I consider it a "best buy"..... You can pay A LOT more but you won't get a much better brushing..... if at all.
raven s.
raven s.
Pittsburg, CA
Oral-B works better for me more than some others not only because they are a good brand, but also because I have braces and not many toothbrush brands can really get in between my brackets and actually clean the surface of my teeth and get all the plaque from around my gums and under the wires of my braces.
KT O.
KT O.
Denver, CO
These replacement brush heads for my electric toothbrush are great: they have multiple bristle lengths for a deep clean and you can buy them at Costco in bulk, which makes for a great value. My family keeps a pack in the downstairs bathroom because we all have the same toothbrush, and it's very convenient.
Anja W.
Anja W.
These heads rotate quickly to clean between the guns and teeth effectively. However, I wish there was more variety in the bristle lengths, because my teeth feel cleaner with more variation in the bristles. Also, the round shape makes it difficult to brush behind my upper teeth.
Farrah T.
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA
I never realized what a difference a tooth brush can make until i used Oral B electric tooth brush which was recommended to me by my dentist and i will defiantly be using this long term. it has made my morning and night routine so much easier and i couldn't be happier
Analyssa R.
Analyssa R.
wow i have not yet tried these. oh i cant wait to get my hands on these products. so i can give a good well review on them. but i can give a five star for packaging the packing looks really neat. i like it alot so that i can say i do plan on buying these very soon
Emma H.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
These seem to work as well as a toothbrush head replacement can! They last a while, even if you use them every day. They clean well and help get the tough spots. This may be TMI, but I find it hard to get the back of my bottom teeth. These help immensely.
Diana K.
Diana K.
These are definitely my favorite toothbrush heads. I definitely noticed cleaner teeth after using them and they floss your teeth as well. You still have to manually floss but I definitely see a big difference between this and a regular toothbrush.
Katey R.
Katey R.
Northbrook, IL
This version of the toothbrush heads are a vast improvement over the model I had in the past. Because there is limited space where the top fastens to the handle, there is less room for gunk to build up. I use it every day, morning and night.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
These toothbrush heads were great they last a long time, they work really well, and even though they're a little pricey it's worth it. It meets my expectations and all my family uses them I would definitely buy again.