Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Becca K.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Justina C.Oral-B EB5015 CrossAction Pro Toothbrush Heads uploaded by Angela S.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B CrossAction Pro see more...

Anja W.
Ogden, UT
These heads rotate quickly to clean between the guns and teeth effectively. However, I wish there was more variety in the bristle lengths, because my teeth feel cleaner with more variation in the bristles. Also, the round shape makes it difficult to brush behind my upper teeth.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
These toothbrush heads are a snap to fit onto your electric toothbrush and leave your mouth feeling way cleaner than with a traditional toothbrush.  However, they are on the pricey end, so they only get three stars from me.  I even got them at Target with a coupon and they were priced $10 higher than the generic equivalent.
marley h.
These are my favorite toothbrush heads. They are so cheap but at the same time they are so amazing. They keep my teeth so clean and fresh. I would say they are better than most because of there affectedness. I buy every time I run out. Highly recommended.
Ashley R.
Leawood, KS
These toothbrush heads were great they last a long time, they work really well, and even though they're a little pricey it's worth it. It meets my expectations and all my family uses them I would definitely buy again.
beverly C.
You invest in such a toothbrushing hoping it will do you well and keep going and going. Well you can with this one with proper care and replacement. This toothbrush should do you awhile and maybe the rest of your life.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
The base of these brush heads come in multiple colors which is fun, because I'm not a boring person and I like to switch things up. Also the silicone bristles mingled with the normal bristles are something I really appreciate because I feel cleaner
Julie G.
Greer, SC
These were very good. They had good packaging and quality. They helped to really get in the nooks and crannies of my mouth. They kept my teeth nice and clean. Love them!
Kayla B.
I recently got a pro brush this week and I love it. I had always used a regular brush because I have soft teeth that can bleed easily, but this was gentle also and allowed me to get into areas easier without causing bleeding.
Kitty D.
Runnemede nj
Wear this not all the time we use it once or twice a week it to much time to put together just use battery operated one mostly easier to grab when u are in a hurry
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
These give you a nice vigorous brushing~! The bristles are close together and hold the toothpaste well while giving your teeth and gums a nice firm brushing.

Last one lasted me a few years. Only takes 1 battery, is easy to hold, small enough to get everywhere and the head replacements are very good quality..... although on the expensive side. In any case, these are about the best deal going in powered brushes and work so much better then doing it by hand. I consider it a "best buy"..... You can pay A LOT more but you won't get a much better brushing..... if at all.