BY ORAL-B #49 in Electric Toothbrushes

Malea B.
Charleston, IL
These are the brush heads I prefer to use, but there are others that work well too. My teeth definitely feel cleaner and my toothbrush times for me so I know I'm brushing long enough. I change these often, but I don't feel like they are falling apart if they are left on longer than they should be.
linda o.
I have used Oral-B brand for over 8 years now. I like the small compact size of these brush heads. They do a great job at cleaning and can reach in small spaces. I usually buy these from Costco and sometimes at Target if there is a good deal going on.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I really like these brush heads, I feel that they are a bit over priced after spending approximately $100.00 on the electric toothbrush itself. They certainly do work very well and I will continue to purchase them because it's much less expensive to buy a product that works opposed to getting a cavity filled using a lesser quality of brushes.
Maggee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved these when I used them when I had braces. They're such a great product and love that they're effective and affordable. I used them all the time had to buy several packages of the replacements and I would recommend it for anyone.
Kate F.
Blackstone, MA
These replacement heads are pretty good! Nothing like the feeling of a fresh mouth usuing these. They are effective and reasonably priced and I love the three pack because I never remember to go out and buy a new one on time and I believe you are suppose to change them every two months? Would deffinetly repurchase
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
These toothbrush heads last an extremely long time. I change mine out every few months bt they could last even longer. They don't come with a cover which is a con but any other normal toothbrush cover fits over it
Ellen P.
Clarksville, TN
For me, a manual tooth brush just cant clean as well as an electric. I find that the replacement heads are reasonably priced and last as long as any of the better manual tooth brushes, I like the small head and the softer bristles compared to others that I have tried.
Kendrick C.
Lumberton
The replaceable heads are easy to change and depending on where you shop you can usually find them at a pretty reasonable price. The rotation is great and it removes plaque like a pro. Since I've started using this toothbrushes, I haven't used a manual toothbrush.
Jessica C.
Simple, effective, cost effective all around great product. compared to other products in the same industry. trying not to name names here, these are just as 'good' or honestly better, and these are 'usually' the cheaper version of heads on the market.
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I used to use manual toothbrushes until I discovered how amazing these were. The brush is expensive but you can get the reusable replacement brushes for cheap if bought in bulk package. These work very good and make my teeth feel extremely clean!