BY ORAL-B #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Maddie H.
Shepherd, MI
Love how clean it gets my teeth and how far back it can reach. It doesn't scrub to hard and doesn't hurt.
Brittney L.
Clayton, OK
I have aweful teeth! This helps get in to the hard to reach places and leaves my mouth feeling and looking clean!
Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
I've always wanted an electric toothbrush but they just all seemed so expensive. One day I just happened to be in target and this one was on sell. Needless to say, I love it. The refills are easy to replace, however they can be a bit pricey.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
I have used this toothbrush since they came out. My husband uses the Sonicare toothbrush, I have tried it (I know gross) but I did not like how it felt in my mouth.
The Oral-B, I feel gave me a better clean and didn't hurt my head while brushing. I hate using a manual toothbrush. I will continue to use the Oral-B for as long as they make it.
Beth T.
Belleville, IL
This electric toothbrushes a little pricey but definitely does the job. Gets in between your usual toothbrushes don't do
Anthony G.
Thermal, CA
Nice replacement head for my toothbrush it works good and lasts but you need to replace around every 4 months
Elizabeth S.
Webster, TX
I love that I can just change out the head of my toothbrush whenever I need a fresh one. The dual action bristles really leave my teeth feeling clean. I like this type of head better than the small circle ones.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I really really love my electric toothbrush! I feel like it cleans so much better than a regular one, and these electric toothbrush head refills are the ones I've been buying for years. My only complaint is that they are very pricey, and I can only get them at the HEB in my town.
Magdalena T.
The toothbrush heads are quite expensive. I had the Oral-B toothbrush which I used these head with for quite some time. For some reason, these heads need to be replaced quite often. Either I got a bad batch a few times or what but these frayed within a month and needed to be replaced. We've changed toothbrush brands to Phillips Sonicare.
Dawn J.
Laurens, IA
I can't brush my teeth without it! My teeth always feel smooth & clean after using. I've tried others, but this is my go to.