BY ORAL-B #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I love my oral-b electric toothbrush and this brush head gives it the little extra something that it needs. I think it is very effective in getting all the crevices and helps with overall plaque. I would recommend to other electric toothbrush users.
Beth H.
Katy, TX
Your mouth will thank you. My teeth have felt sooo clean! I feel the brush heads don't last as long as they say they should though
Cassondra E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Buy the off brand from Amazon. They fit the product and work just as well for 1/4 of the price.
Belinda T.
Chatsworth , Ga
Great power tooth brush a little pricey on replacements heads. But overall a great head
Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
I love this product. I like that the toothbrush had has two cleaning parts. It makes me teeth feel a lot cleaner than just a circular moving brush.
Amanda C.
New Bern, NC
Last the life as expected and easy to switch out when it is time to do so!!
Elizabeth K.
I like these toothbrush heads. I have had compliments from my hygienist on the cleanliness of my teeth and lack of tartar. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Maddie H.
Shepherd, MI
Love how clean it gets my teeth and how far back it can reach. It doesn't scrub to hard and doesn't hurt.
Brittney L.
Clayton, OK
I have aweful teeth! This helps get in to the hard to reach places and leaves my mouth feeling and looking clean!
Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
I've always wanted an electric toothbrush but they just all seemed so expensive. One day I just happened to be in target and this one was on sell. Needless to say, I love it. The refills are easy to replace, however they can be a bit pricey.