BY ORAL-B

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Oral-B DualAction Premium Power Toothbrush Head Refill
They Lasts a long time and is a decent price. It is easy to change the heads. They come in a two pack for under 10.00
Brittney L.
Clayton, OK
I have aweful teeth! This helps get in to the hard to reach places and leaves my mouth feeling and looking clean!
Meghan W.
I like these. I enjoy that they are smaller, as I have a small mouth and can reach all the way to my back teeth
April S.
These are great bus so gar to find at the store. When uI see them I grab at least 3 packeges. Well worth it.
Anthony G.
Thermal, CA
Nice replacement head for my toothbrush it works good and lasts but you need to replace around every 4 months
Megan M.
Chandler, AZ
The refills are very nice and work well. I'm the other hand, you need to replace the brush heads frequently.
Courtney S.
Lees Summit, MO
Somehow this brush always pinched my cheek. Was not a fan! Had to get rid of it and buy a different brand.
Maddie H.
Shepherd, MI
Love how clean it gets my teeth and how far back it can reach. It doesn't scrub to hard and doesn't hurt.
Melody B.
O Fallon, MO
Can't say enough about me teeth after replacing with a new toothbrush head. It is easy and simple to do.
Isabella D.
Tampa, FL
love this toothbrush and this is the replacement head I get all the time!! super awesome and affordable

Walmart