BY ORAL-B #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a good brush head but I feel the longer oval shapes of other brands gets a more complete Clean and can better navigate the different shapes of each tooth and get in between in the gums. However, overall quality is great and there are no problems there, it's simply a sizing/shaping
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
BEST tooth brush ever! My teeth are left feeling as if I just left the dentist. I really can feel a huge difference using this tooth brush bs any other electric or manual tooth brush I've ever used in my life. I would highly recommend this product.
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
Great value, wears well and as the saying goes... fresh from the dentist office clean!
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
This toothbrush is really great it really get down and cleans in between my teeth. It also makes me feel like I just came from the dentist it really gets everything
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this one, I feel like it really cleans my teeth. I don't have to brush as hard or as long as the other brands
Elizabeth N.
This item is amazing! when it comes to brushing my teeth I never really wanted to brush them but this electric toothbrush makes me feel like I am getting the job done! I would definitely buy this item again and again!
Melody B.
O Fallon, MO
Can't say enough about me teeth after replacing with a new toothbrush head. It is easy and simple to do.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA
I always liked how this head how two parts to it! I used this on my old tooth brush and it worked well but I ended up buying a different brush! It is available in many stores and I was very satisfied with the product!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Great toothbrush. the dualaction toothbrush heads are great. perfect for cleaning! expensive though :(
Caroline P.
Rexburg, ID
I love using these toothbrush heads. They keep my teeth super clean and polished. I can never go back to a manual brush after using these.