BY ORAL-B #33 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
When using Oral-B, I used the dual toothbrush head. I liked how it cleaned my teeth. The circular motion left my teeth clean.
Ashley S.
Ashland, OR
Husban uses this toothbrush and these heads.
He has owned it for quite some time. Must say he's satisfied with the product! 😊
Dawn J.
Laurens, IA
I can't brush my teeth without it! My teeth always feel smooth & clean after using. I've tried others, but this is my go to.
Makayela G.
Owasso, OK
Really great head! Perfect size and cleans really well! My teeth and gums have felt so much better and looked 20x better!
Beth T.
Belleville, IL
This electric toothbrushes a little pricey but definitely does the job. Gets in between your usual toothbrushes don't do
Emmy S.
Fort Wayne, IN
These refills are amazing because u can keep on using the same toothbrush with out spending tons of money on toothbrushes
Hanin H.
Hunt Valley, MD
I love using the power toothbrush because it works wonders! It super cleans you're teeth and allows for a whiter look!
Robin B.
Potomac, MD
I love this toothbrush head. My teeth feel so much cleaner. I think it does a great job. I purchased this 3 months ago.
Alexandra V.
Stoughton, MA
Works great I can feel it clean between teeth and is feels powerful. Feels like I went to the dentist after every use.
Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this one, I feel like it really cleans my teeth. I don't have to brush as hard or as long as the other brands

back