BY ORAL-B #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
I love this product. I like that the toothbrush had has two cleaning parts. It makes me teeth feel a lot cleaner than just a circular moving brush.
Megan F.
Amarillo, TX
Not my favorite, but the price was great. These get the job done, though the shape isn't the best for reaching where your teeth need it most.
Caroline P.
Rexburg, ID
I love using these toothbrush heads. They keep my teeth super clean and polished. I can never go back to a manual brush after using these.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX
These are the first electric toothbrush I've used, but definitely would get them again. Purchased them at sams which was very convenient.
Kalyn K.
Fort Campbell, KY
I honestly haven't had a cavity since I bought this toothbrush. I got it from sams club so I ended up getting a pretty good deal on it.
Ricci M.
Appleton, WI
I love my Oral B brushes! I have used them exclusively for quite a few years now and can't imagine straying. It gets my teach so clean!
Audrey  M.
Does a great job cleaning your teeth. However I can get basically the same exact thing in store brand for a much more affordable price.
These brush heads are great. I prefer these ones since there the dual action. I feel that they cover a bit better than similar ones.
Beth H.
Katy, TX
Your mouth will thank you. My teeth have felt sooo clean! I feel the brush heads don't last as long as they say they should though
Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
When using Oral-B, I used the dual toothbrush head. I liked how it cleaned my teeth. The circular motion left my teeth clean.