BY ORAL-B #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

ginger s.
Bridgeton, MO
I buy oral b dual action head refill cause they get my teeth clean and they are affordable and easy to replace. I like cause cause two brushes at the same time so coving the whole tooth.
Elizabeth K.
I like these toothbrush heads. I have had compliments from my hygienist on the cleanliness of my teeth and lack of tartar. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
This toothbrush is really great it really get down and cleans in between my teeth. It also makes me feel like I just came from the dentist it really gets everything
Ashleigh J.
Kokomo
I absolutely love ur product. Before using this tooth brush I never felt like my teeth were clean but since using your product my teeth feel refreshed everyday.
Jeannette J.
I absolutely love these toothbrush heads!! I feel like I get a better clean than just the small circle heads. I would most definitely recommend to try these.
Tina C.
Westerly, RI
I've been using this tooth brush for 5 years know I love the way my teeth feel so clean and it helps along with flossing better then a manual one does
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
I get these everytime I go to the dentist!! I have seen a dramatic difference in a great way using these then with the manual toothbrush I used to use.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I just love the fact that this has two parts in the head, one moving and one non moving. Both of these bristled areas clean your teeth really well .
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
I love this toothbrush head refills. They fit on my $200+ toothbrush I got when I got my braces. Works so good. Cleans and freshens teeth and breath.
Christine K.
Peoria, AZ
Works great, and my teeth feel really clean, better than a manual toothbrush. Small enough to reach the back of my mouth but not crazy small either.