BY ORAL-B #34 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD
This toothbrush really does a great job cleaning my teeth. I like how it has a refill toothbrush head that makes changing it easy. Instead of having to go out a buy a brand new toothbrush, you just buy the re-fills. I love this toothbrush! It is affordable and found almost anywhere toothbrushes are sold.
Lauren R.
This is a good brush head but I feel the longer oval shapes of other brands gets a more complete Clean and can better navigate the different shapes of each tooth and get in between in the gums. However, overall quality is great and there are no problems there, it's simply a sizing/shaping
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I really really love my electric toothbrush! I feel like it cleans so much better than a regular one, and these electric toothbrush head refills are the ones I've been buying for years. My only complaint is that they are very pricey, and I can only get them at the HEB in my town.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I love my oral-b electric toothbrush and this brush head gives it the little extra something that it needs. I think it is very effective in getting all the crevices and helps with overall plaque. I would recommend to other electric toothbrush users.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
Manual tooth brushes just don't do it for me all the way. The clean I get from my electric oral b is awesome! They have cheaper models and brush replacements like these, which are great because I don't see myself spending money on an expensive model when these work great!
Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
I've always wanted an electric toothbrush but they just all seemed so expensive. One day I just happened to be in target and this one was on sell. Needless to say, I love it. The refills are easy to replace, however they can be a bit pricey.
Lisa T.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These refills are great for the toothbrush that I use, not too pricey and very effective. I would recommend this to everyone. My teeth have never felt cleaner. I need to go out to buy some more, I love these things so much.
Sabrina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are kind of a hassle to change because you need the removing clip and sometimes the toothbrush will have dried toothpaste on it which makes it difficult to remove the brush from the base but overall its a good brush
Sarah J.
This tooth brush works really well the only downside I found was that it's a little harsh for me I just have sensitive teeth so it's hard for me to find one I like I do like this one besides it being a little to hard.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY
These refils last forever so already they are a wonderful investment. I find them neither too soft nor too hard, they are an ideal mix leaving your teeth feeling clean and fresh. I will continue to purchase as needed.